Sponsored

About to make an offer on a 2019 2dr JL Rubicon - MSRP 51,200, "sale price" $46,500. Options?

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Is that easily doable? It feels like pulling teeth to get discounts on ‘19s, I feel like these same dealers won’t want to go 8% on a 2020 build. Especially dealers in the Los Angeles area where I live.
The lowest I've heard of in SoCal is 5% from Rob at the jeep dealer in San Juan Capistrano. You can try to use that as a launchpad to go lower, though! Good luck.

PS: if you're really worried about saving money, access fund is $35 instead for the affiliate discount.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jessedacri

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Welp, I closed the deal a few hours ago over the phone.. Big day tomorrow - flying from Boston home to LA to pick up my Audi, then immediately driving 6 hours to Phoenix where the Jeep is. Trading the Audi in and driving off in the new JL! Probably will have to hang in Phoenix for the night so I can recoup for the drive back to LA, but I might just be too excited to get behind the wheel and get it home tomorrow night.

Stoked. Can't wait. Thanks for the advice both in this thread and all over this forum - it's an invaluable resource for getting into one of these.

b86wB3L.jpg

PyR3vVA.jpg