Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Technology Consultant
Brand: American Adventure Lab

First purchase from AAL and they make a quality product. The brackets are strong and lights are super clear. Plug and play but dashboard error light will come on. I had the stock halogen on my Rubicon so purchased the additional bulb-out fix harness AAL provides. Other option is to get a Tazer but decided to spend less.

Front Driver measured 10.75" clearance from top of tire to inside fender (this is with stock rubicon suspension and tires)

Purchases:

Buy at high line fender lights https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-jl-high-line-fender-brace-with-daytime-running-lights/
Bulb-out Fix harness https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-jl-bulb-out-fix-harness/
Video instructions by AAL

Package:
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 1
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 2

Results:
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 6
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 5
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 4
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome! I fully agree about AAL putting out some high quality parts.

Are you still getting the bulb out message and/or fast-flashing dash indicator with that harness adapter?

I installed the highline LEDs, inner liners, and fender retention hardware kits on a JLUR that i ordered with the factory led package. I have the Tazer mini, but it needs a firmware update before getting the dash message squared away.
20200525_143942_resized.jpg
20200424_182550.jpg
20200424_182659.jpg

OP
OP
OLLOMAN

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology Consultant
No bulb out warning or fast flashing after I installed AAL's harness. Probably within the first 15 minutes it already registered. Just make sure you get the LED version since yours came with it. I had stock halogens on my JLUR.

OP
OP
OLLOMAN

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology Consultant
Update: the left harness broke and started seeing a left fender light error on the dash. AAL said it was probably a bad harness so they are sending me a new one. quick response from customer care (1 day).

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 03468865-7A62-4525-A753-38BE689C23CB

I installed mine no wiring harness but I have a tazer. Lights and DRLs are good no problem. I did what it said on the tazer thurn off LED then turn on LED setting but still getting the bulb out alert on my dash.
Anyone else have this issue?

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL AAL High-Line Fender Lights 03468865-7A62-4525-A753-38BE689C23CB

I installed mine no wiring harness but I have a tazer. Lights and DRLs are good no problem. I did what it said on the tazer thurn off LED then turn on LED setting but still getting the bulb out alert on my dash.
Anyone else have this issue?
I am. It works perfectly when viewed from outside, but the dash indicator is hyper flashing and you get the front turn signals out message with every start up? Make sure your Tazer is updated to the latest firmware. Then do the whole reboot process as instructed by Zautomotive.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I’ve been running these DLR’s for close to 2 years now. I had one go out, but AAL sent me out a replacement, fast. AAL has awesome products and Customer service definitely recommend this veteran owned brand.

OP
OP
OLLOMAN

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology Consultant
I’ve been running these DLR’s for close to 2 years now. I had one go out, but AAL sent me out a replacement, fast. AAL has awesome products and Customer service definitely recommend this veteran owned brand.
Their customer service is top notch.

I actually ran into the same issue with the 2nd set of bulb-out fix harness but it must be something on my jl causing it. Returning the harness to AAL and prob go with the tazer.

Does it matter which tazer i get? I was looking at the mini and jl lite..

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lawman
My rig came with the LED package, after I installed the bulb out harness the dash message went away. I’m sure other members who dealt with this issue can provide some feedback. Either Tazer option is good, I’d recommend the mini over the lite just because of the added adjustments it provides.

Ldybug

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Moab 2019
Occupation
Hotel Manager
i've got the tazer and the AAL highline lights. didn't buy the harness from AAL. Had the LED package on my jeep before installing the AAL highlines. I still get the error message and I've done the whole process 3 times now

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lawman
i've got the tazer and the AAL highline lights. didn't buy the harness from AAL. Had the LED package on my jeep before installing the AAL highlines. I still get the error message and I've done the whole process 3 times now
I also have the LED package but did not have this issue. After making the adjustment, did you save the change or just exit? I’d also reach out to AAL, they’ll steer you in the right direction.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I placed my order a few weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting the shipping notification. They look great

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a Tazer? If so, is it updated to the latest firmware?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, their products are amazing and definitely worth the wait. I just received the rear liners and retention hardware that was ordered on April 24th. My first order was the lights, front liners, and retention hardware. The lights and hardware took a few weeks, but the liners are what require a bit of patience. Again, worth it!
Sponsored