Sponsored

A year into Jeep ownership and I’ve realized...

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
which lift do you have?
how is the ride quality on the 37s, any thoughts of regearing, or with the lighter weight of the k02 does it still feel peppy..
It’s the ARB Old Man Emu 2.5” lift.

Ride quality is great. I have a manual so I am never really searching for power. But I do rarely see 6th gear.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Good stuff!!

I just finalized my order on a 2021 JLU Rubi in Sting Gray this morning!!!

I am excited as hell and look forward to having many great memories like yourself.

Wish my kids were still that young...now they are too cool for mom and dad teenagers, but I'm sure they're gonna love Jeep'n

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Great photos!

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Great post, OP! My Jeep is my first ever and easily the best major purchase I've ever made. No other vehicle changes your lifestyle quite as much. I run mine with the top completely off about 8 months out of the year which I'm anxiously awaiting now. :computerrage:

Sponsored

MCJA

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
That there isn’t a day I regret the purchase.

From 20+ off road trips with the family. The smiles and giggles that go along with it.

To the support and guidance from the people on this board and the Jeep community in general.

To being able to once again wrench in the garage with my Pops.

Jeep ownership has helped me make some phenomenal memories.

If you’re on the fence about buying a Jeep, do it. I was leery after reading some of the horror stories in this forum, but ultimately I chalked it up to either a bad rig (it happens with every new car) or a uninformed purchaser.

And yes the mods are never complete, but that’s one of the best parts. (Pun always intended)

Thanks to all for your inspirational rigs, my wallet is lighter but my head is a whole lot happier.

24D7083A-5870-4CA3-8464-459ED9B4772F.jpeg

9D25BA7A-0112-4272-A54F-89DE470AD019.jpeg
My neighbor owns a Prius. Years from now, his kids are going to look back on their youth and think of that reduced carbon footprint with great fondness. Too bad you're not building those kinds of memories with your kids. (Heavy sarcasm)

Jeep on, my friend. You're not just building a vehicle, but a lifetime of memories and an unforgettable experience for your kiddos. :like:

Mtpockets

First Name
MT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4-Door
My neighbor owns a Prius. Years from now, his kids are going to look back on their youth and think of that reduced carbon footprint with great fondness. Too bad you're not building those kinds of memories with your kids. (Heavy sarcasm)

Jeep on, my friend. You're not just building a vehicle, but a lifetime of memories and an unforgettable experience for your kiddos. :like:
When the electric Wrangler goes into production, do your Prius neighbor a favor and hook him up!👍

MLS_AZ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Great OP and replies here! So many positives that relate to having a Jeep.

I'm on #7, finally got my JLU Rubi that I always wanted. When I retired, I decided to get it and thanks to my dealership/sales rep I have worked with, they made it possible. Of course, I have to say this was my 4th that I've bought from them! LOL!!

Anyway, Jeeps offer so many opportunities to go places and you know it'll get you there and back. We tow ATV's into the backcountry and I have seen some of the most beautiful country here in N. AZ. The roads aren't always friendly but the Wrangler handles them fine. I traded in a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for the JLUR, but both took care of business. I just feel better with the Wrangler.

Rock on, fellow Jeepers......be safe and have fun!!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

97D6EC60-A721-4FE3-92DE-1678A48BC2EB-L.jpg

:LOL:

(I had a Prius and they’re fantastic transportation appliances. My daughter has it now.)