Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I just dont understand why anyone would want to have a soft top, that takes 5 minutes to drop down, when you can just push a button going 50mph?
True Rz, and while they’re at it why don’t they save some money and not get power windows too? It only takes 1 minute to lean over your console and crank the windows open.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I just dont understand why anyone would want to have a soft top, that takes 5 minutes to drop down, when you can just push a button going 50mph?
True Rz, and while they’re at it why don’t they save some money and not get power windows too? It only takes 1 minute to lean over your console and crank the windows open.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I just wish they would offered it as a non painted roof option. I'd like the look of that (I think).
Someone mentioned in one of the rooms a black wrap over the upper rails if you hate the body colored rails. Actually not a bad idea

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I just wish they would offered it as a non painted roof option. I'd like the look of that (I think).
Someone mentioned in one of the rooms a black wrap over the upper rails if you hate the body colored rails. Actually not a bad idea

Sponsored

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Oooohh. Good idea. If you find pics, please share a link

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
Liberty is a joke and no wonder it only has a short life span and parts discontinued, I doubt FCA can do the same to their flagship Wrangler.
you do know that a Liberty is just a Cherokee from 2002 to 2012. and i had one for 16 years and the only thing that died was the AC unit. and it took 14 years for that to die.

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I had 2009 Liberty with the sky roof and loved it. That roof is why I got the wrangler with the sky one roof.