First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Hey Ryan, what day did you run Fins?

-Steven
I tried it on Friday the 2nd. I only did the 1st two miles though. I am a newbie at off-roading and felt a little in over my head. For next year I will have a lift and bigger tires. Hopefully next time I can tag along with some more experienced drivers. Didnā€™t help that I had to drive home that next morning and I was being overly cautious as I had to be back for work. Couldnā€™t afford to break something and be delayed.

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
I tried it on Friday the 2nd. I only did the 1st two miles though. I am a newbie at off-roading and felt a little in over my head. For next year I will have a lift and bigger tires. Hopefully next time I can tag along with some more experienced drivers. Didnā€™t help that I had to drive home that next morning and I was being overly cautious as I had to be back for work. Couldnā€™t afford to break something and be delayed.
Nice! We were in Moab at the same time. We ran it on the first Saturday, great warm-up getting back on the trails.

Getting a chance to wheel with others is a great experience and a great way to learn. Nothing wrong with being a newb, we all start somewhere. My Jeep is my daily driver, I joke about having a sticker on the dash that reminds me, 'Don't do anything stupid...you have to drive it home'.

Do you have the Wells Trail Guide?

-Steven

Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Nice! We were in Moab at the same time. We ran it on the first Saturday, great warm-up getting back on the trails.

Getting a chance to wheel with others is a great experience and a great way to learn. Nothing wrong with being a newb, we all start somewhere. My Jeep is my daily driver, I joke about having a sticker on the dash that reminds me, 'Don't do anything stupid...you have to drive it home'.

Do you have the Wells Trail Guide?

-Steven
I do not have the Wells Trail Guide but would be interested in getting a copy.

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
The Well's guide is a necessity for running trails in Moab. It also rates them, allowing you to build your trail experience without getting in over your head so to speak.

Here's a link for the book: https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Moab-Backroads-4-Wheel-Drive-Trails/dp/193483825X

-Steven
Sweet. Iā€™ll put this on my Christmas list in case he updates it yet this year. Wonā€™t make it back to Utah until next EJS. In addition to the lift and bigger tires I am looking at an off-road trailer. Will get the Arizona guide as well as I want to travel around there.

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Jeep Wrangler JL A Week in Moab - EJS 2021 7A2E9B2E-22AE-4059-B2E0-8F0C0019AEE2.JPG

Missing Moab. It has the greatest views. You can see the snow of the La Sal Mountains in the background on the left.

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Backwards Bill, Wipeout hill
Jeep Wrangler JL A Week in Moab - EJS 2021 E57C4998-FAF5-431E-8100-D66F3E61E44C
Sponsored