First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Commercial Project Superintendent
I don't buy into the Black Friday bull crap! My wife works in retail and thank God she is done at 10am every morning so she can avoid the craziness as much as possiblel!!!
But yet you are looking in a Black Friday thread.
Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
The m220 in the sahara uses the same diff cover as the rubicon.
I have Dana 44 (M220) on my Sport, due to LSD option. I believe the diff cover is different, if you think I'm incorrect, please let me know.

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
I have Dana 44 (M220) on my Sport, due to LSD option. I believe the diff cover is different, if you think I'm incorrect, please let me know.
The Rubicon uses the same M220 axle, just the locker is different. The ring gear is much larger than the locker and determines the cover shape.

Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
When can I expect shipment of a bumper I ordered?
You should call man. I don't think they are on JLWF that often, as I've not had success contacting them this way. I called just now and my order I placed before Black Friday somehow got missed, but the guy Bobby was really cool and he spent some time digging up my order and working to get it shipped out today or tomorrow. They have awesome customer service, they just are overwhelmed right now and some stuff may have gotten missed in all of the madness.

s.i JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
You should call man. I don't think they are on JLWF that often, as I've not had success contacting them this way. I called just now and my order I placed before Black Friday somehow got missed, but the guy Bobby was really cool and he spent some time digging up my order and working to get it shipped out today or tomorrow. They have awesome customer service, they just are overwhelmed right now and some stuff may have gotten missed in all of the madness.
Yeah I did end up calling and they still have to make my bumper

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
We have sent out several JL bumpers, tag mounts, and diff covers already but we literally doubled our sales compared to last year. We are working hard to get them out as soon as possible I promise. I want to thank you all for your support.
Sincerely,
Bobby Cox
Motobilt

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
We have sent out several JL bumpers, tag mounts, and diff covers already but we literally doubled our sales compared to last year. We are working hard to get them out as soon as possible I promise. I want to thank you all for your support.
Sincerely,
Bobby Cox
Motobilt
What did you expect? Youre putting out great products!

Were excited for our diff covers, just need them by the middle of DEC

brett

Status
Not open for further replies.