A-pillar light recommendation

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Looking to add some lights to my A pillar more for bad weather/winter camping than trail riding (not many options here in NJ😩). Was looking at the Baja design squadron pros in amber or the KC flex era3. Any help would be great. Thx
Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
Looking to add some lights to my A pillar more for bad weather/winter camping than trail riding (not many options here in NJ😩). Was looking at the Baja design squadron pros in amber or the KC flex era3. Any help would be great. Thx
Hello Cris,
We would be happy to help you out. I will send you a private message.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i have the baja designs lights and love them. right now i have on the bumper a pair of squadron sport amber lens for the bad weather. a pair of lp4 driving combo clear lens on the bull bar and a pair of squadron pro clear driving combo on the a pillar. i'm waiting for the lp4 spot to replace the a pillar lights.

i think for your needs. you cant go wrong with either the squadron sport or pro. the sport puts out 3150 lumuns and the pro puts out 4900 lumens.

OP
OP
Little719

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
i have the baja designs lights and love them. right now i have on the bumper a pair of squadron sport amber lens for the bad weather. a pair of lp4 driving combo clear lens on the bull bar and a pair of squadron pro clear driving combo on the a pillar. i'm waiting for the lp4 spot to replace the a pillar lights.

i think for your needs. you cant go wrong with either the squadron sport or pro. the sport puts out 3150 lumuns and the pro puts out 4900 lumens.
Koo appreciate the help, just finish installing the Mopar steel bumper might just install the light on there.
Sponsored