Sponsored

A new customer to Jeep and already disappointed! Received Xtreme Recon wheels with 10 bolts (instead of advertised 25 bolts)

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

You could have refused delivery? Accepting it as is and then demanding they fix something that isn't broken is probably not going to work. You could have forced the dealer to give you a due bill for the 25 bolt rings BEFORE you signed, but unfortunately now you are facing a losing battle.
This
Sponsored

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
Interesting find! Am I the only one that counted the bolt holes here to make sure Valpo wasn't trying to pull the wool over our eyes?
HAH! You are not. This had me questioning my own reality, and had to pop into the garage to verify that the wheels on my '22 XR have 25 bolts. WTF?

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Stir the pot you say? MY23 with 25 bolts 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL A new customer to Jeep and already disappointed! Received Xtreme Recon wheels with 10 bolts (instead of advertised 25 bolts) B38060CA-1F20-47A7-BC27-F542D1223BBB
HOLD UP! How did you get 25 bolts and @Valpo Jeep only got 24?
And yes, everybody, I did verify he has 25 bolts. At least on the drivers front. He may have less on the others.

Sponsored

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Come on guys, let's be honest here. Most of you would be pissed if this happened to you. It didn't happen to you so let's stir the pot.
Plenty of people, myself included, have extended both understanding for your frustration, and even more have proposed plenty of viable things you can do about the situation.

After 7 pages, there comes a point where you're just looking for a shoulder to pout on and not really interested in actually solving the problem. Stop being a petulant child. Take people's advice and do something about it, or don't. I don't care either way. This thread is already long past pointless.

OP
OP

Maxvdub62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Xtreme Recon
Plenty of people, myself included, have extended both understanding for your frustration, and even more have proposed plenty of viable things you can do about the situation.

After 7 pages, there comes a point where you're just looking for a shoulder to pout on and not really interested in actually solving the problem. Stop being a petulant child. Take people's advice and do something about it, or don't. I don't care either way. This thread is already long past pointless.
And yet here you are still posting, if you don't like what I'm saying see ya! I contacted corporate FYI so I did something about it. I'm sorry you don't approve of this thread.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
And yet here you are still posting, if you don't like what I'm saying see ya! I contacted corporate FYI so I did something about it. I'm sorry you don't approve of this thread.
You may have answered this already? Did you talk to the dealer? My first and second 392 came with the wrong tailgate plaque. I did nothing about it on my 2021, but when my 2022 showed up and had the standard plaque, I mentioned it to my sales guy post purchase and a few weeks later the correct plaque and rivets were in the mail.

Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Stir the pot you say? MY23 with 25 bolts 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL A new customer to Jeep and already disappointed! Received Xtreme Recon wheels with 10 bolts (instead of advertised 25 bolts) CE8CA695-8DDE-47F5-ADD0-1B254B99CC9C
Those do look good, I don't think I would wave at a guy with just 10 bolt fake beadlocks, but 24 or 25 bolts and not only would I wave, I would follow them and place a stupid duck on their Jeep.

OP
OP

Maxvdub62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Xtreme Recon
You may have answered this already? Did you talk to the dealer? My first and second 392 came with the wrong tailgate plaque. I did nothing about it on my 2021, but when my 2022 showed up and had the standard plaque, I mentioned it to my sales guy post purchase and a few weeks later the correct plaque and rivets were in the mail.
I absolutely did and I told them I wanted to cancel my order. The dealership said they were going to reach out to corporate. They were in the dark as well.

OP
OP

Maxvdub62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Xtreme Recon
Oh man we're about to hit 9 pages. I hope cafecito820 doesn't get mad and call me mean names again.
Sponsored