Sponsored

A lot of weights to balance kO2

Watchthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
I was washing the wheels on my rubi last nite and noticed the front left had 21 .25 oz stick on weights on the inside of the rim and a 3 oz on the inside bead. That’s over 8 ounces of weights which seems like a lot to me. Checked the other rims and the least was 4.75 ounces of weights. I rotated my Jk with mud terrains and they didn’t have over 2,5 ozone any of them. Just wondering if this is the norm for the kO2 or if I got a bad one.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I was washing the wheels on my rubi last nite and noticed the front left had 21 .25 oz stick on weights on the inside of the rim and a 3 oz on the inside bead. That’s over 8 ounces of weights which seems like a lot to me. Checked the other rims and the least was 4.75 ounces of weights. I rotated my Jk with mud terrains and they didn’t have over 2,5 ozone any of them. Just wondering if this is the norm for the kO2 or if I got a bad one.
That doesn't sound like very much. Use the 1% method to decide.

Add your tire and wheel weight
Convert to ounces
Multiply by .01
If it is less than the ounces of wheel weights added you are fine.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Road force balance?