A Little Peace of Mind

Angus Hogan

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Hello everyone, love the forum. I've got a couple of questions about my recent Jeep purchase.

So I'm just getting back into the Jeep game after about 20 years. I had full intention of buying a used Jeep until I started pricing and test driving them. I quickly realized that I would be better off buying new. So I went to a local dealership and they had a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited sitting on the lot. The only option it had was an automatic transmission. I absolutely fell in love with this Jeep. So I went in and worked what I thought was a pretty good deal.

So here's my questions:

1. The sticker price on this Jeep was $45,040, and I ended up getting it for around $43,000. After reading many posts about getting 5 and 6% below invoice, did I not get a good enough deal?

2. Am I going to regret down the road not having more options? Alpine speakers, premium soft top, tow package etc.

Thanks
Sponsored

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S
Hello everyone, love the forum. I've got a couple of questions about my recent Jeep purchase.

So I'm just getting back into the Jeep game after about 20 years. I had full intention of buying a used Jeep until I started pricing and test driving them. I quickly realized that I would be better off buying new. So I went to a local dealership and they had a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited sitting on the lot. The only option it had was an automatic transmission. I absolutely fell in love with this Jeep. So I went in and worked what I thought was a pretty good deal.

So here's my questions:

1. The sticker price on this Jeep was $45,040, and I ended up getting it for around $43,000. After reading many posts about getting 5 and 6% below invoice, did I not get a good enough deal?

2. Am I going to regret down the road not having more options? Alpine speakers, premium soft top, tow package etc.

Thanks
Definitely not the Alpine speakers as you can buy the exact same set for $800 now on Amazon as opposed to the $1200 factory option..

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Deals are so subjective that as long as you were happy with the deal, enjoy the Jeep. It’s not like you can take it back and renegotiate! Welcome back to jeep and enjoy us helping you spend your money. The guys and galls on this site have turned out some awesome rides and are inspirations for great builds

Brett

OP
OP
Angus Hogan

Angus Hogan

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Thanks for the quick replies!

I am extremely happy with the Jeep. I had just planned on test driving some used ones last Tuesday when I bought this one. I usually do my research before I buy something so it was kind of out of character for me. That's the only reason I ask about these things.

I have no doubt you guys will help me spend my money upgrading this thing!
Sponsored