A/C is Delayed Turning On

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Well, yesterday I had the A/C Fan cluster replaced. This new electronic cluster fixed the delayed activation of the A/C system. It only took them a short time. I dropped it off, after lunch, and it was ready a couple of hours later. It's all good now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
It is still working well, one year after the fix.

JeepOntheBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2018
@JeepCares I have had same issue where A/C was delayed before it would be able to turn on and now it Climate wonā€™t go on at all. I unplugged battery and hoped that would help reset it but it didnā€™t work. Climate just show as off on control panel and on button does nothing. Anyone please help with my JL Sahara 2018?

thanks!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@JeepCares I have had same issue where A/C was delayed before it would be able to turn on and now it Climate wonā€™t go on at all. I unplugged battery and hoped that would help reset it but it didnā€™t work. Climate just show as off on control panel and on button does nothing. Anyone please help with my JL Sahara 2018?

thanks!
Thanks for the tag! Have you brought this to the attention of your dealer yet?

Kate
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

JeepOntheBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2018
Thanks for the tag! Have you brought this to the attention of your dealer yet?

Kate
Jeep Cares
I just brought it in yesterday. They are going to try to do hard reset if that fails then probably going to try new A/C. Unfortunately, Iā€™m two months out of my 3 year warranty window.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I just brought it in yesterday. They are going to try to do hard reset if that fails then probably going to try new A/C. Unfortunately, Iā€™m two months out of my 3 year warranty window.
Thank you for the update! If you need assistance at any time, we can get you in touch with someone for support. We'll be in private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored