jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
My climate control blower fan started making a low vibrating/rumbling noise on level 6 and 7. Anyone else experience this?
I removed the glove box to see if my recent replacement of the cabin filter might be to blame, but the filter is in there fine - no real way to mess that up. The whole area is vibrating behind the glove box.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
My climate control blower fan started making a low vibrating/rumbling noise on level 6 and 7. Anyone else experience this?
I removed the glove box to see if my recent replacement of the cabin filter might be to blame, but the filter is in there fine - no real way to mess that up. The whole area is vibrating behind the glove box.
I’d take the filter out and see if any debris fell into the opening below it. On my GMC I had a maple tree helicopter fall in while I was pulling out its very dirty cabin filter. Made a hell of a racket and was a bitch to remedy. (I ended up duct taping a small hose to the end of my shop vac’s big hose and then snaking it into the opening.)

Good luck! Shit like this can be SUPER annoying. :angry: