First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
when i turn on the a/c and fan speed (from the off position), nothing comes out of the vents until 3=5 sec later. is this normal? i'm guessing the heat would be the same.
Sponsored

jwmmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl
when I run my AC 2018 JL, it sounds louder then a 747 taking off

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
when i turn on the a/c and fan speed (from the off position), nothing comes out of the vents until 3=5 sec later. is this normal? i'm guessing the heat would be the same.
Yepper :like:

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Mine does the same thing. It is normal but tell me please if your engine doesn't sound little bit like a sewing machine, don't you hear ticking , my engine sounds almost like a diesel and I will have the dealer to look at it .I know the answer I will get already. They all sound just like this : )

OP
OP
cosine

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Mine does the same thing. It is normal but tell me please if your engine doesn't sound little bit like a sewing machine, don't you hear ticking , my engine sounds almost like a diesel and I will have the dealer to look at it .I know the answer I will get already. They all sound just like this : )
not sure on the ticking sound but it does sound like a 4cyl. diesel . let us know what you find out..

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
when I run my AC 2018 JL, it sounds louder then a 747 taking off
Lol same here. Every time the kids are with me and I turn the A/C on I go into captain mode "this is your captain speaking, please keep your seats in the upright position and seatbelts tightened during take off"..... the Airbus sounds like a rolls Royce's next to a jeep!!

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has an odd sound on start up also. Kind of like a rattle, but then again it's kinda not like a rattle. But, it quiets down quickly. I'm sure you know what I mean there if yours has that sound. Things like that doesn't bother me anymore. I figure that's why I have a warranty, and if it breaks it won't cost me anything but a little time. Good luck, I hope yours isn't serious.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Yes. It takes 4 seconds for the electric shock to wake the hamsters.
Sponsored