A Bikini JLR for AZ trail riding...

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Just took delivery of my Bikini JLR this evening! Now, over the next couple of weeks hope to get all the exterior mods/upgrades complete...First thing in the morning, 315/70R17 BFG KO2's get mounted on stock Rubi wheels-love these tires and have ran BFG AT's on all my 4x4's for years and never been disappointed. Sunday-with luck and time permitting, front and rear Warn Elite bumpers and a Warn Zeon 10-S get installed. Next will be ROAM frame mounted rock rails (e-coated and LineX sprayed) and then a two inch lift...The newest Mopar 2 inch lift (77072396AD_FS) is being delivered tomorrow and looking forward to see what, if any real changes were made. I will also be using a Teraflex IR track bar with Teraflex Alpine IR LCA's and a rear track bar relocation bracket. I like the idea of corner-specific springs and love the Fox 2.5 shocks-plus it will all be covered my my Mopar 5/60 extended warranty! Still trying to decide on high-clearance skid plates...I am shooting for a LCG build that is even more capable than stock for the tougher trails and extended drives, not trying to build a 'rock crawler'.

Once the exterior is complete, I do plan a few minor upgrades for the interior & sound system...
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Sounds solid. Looking forward to pics.