Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have accumulated 29 badges in just over a year, one of my main Jeeping buds and best friend has 32 badges. He got three up on my as he took a trip to Huston Texes with out me and got some badgess that I have not got so far. The rest he got while out traveling with me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Well, no official badges as of yet, but it did earn its "Lake Rated" badge a couple weeks ago when it was frollicking about off the shoreline of Lake Ontario...

Jeep Wrangler JL A badge count how many badges do you have for your JL FB_IMG_1599428866071
If done right, a Jeep can get you and your girls panties wet....

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Just earned my first two. Very envious of all the BoHs on the West Coast, I wish there were more on the East Coast.

Sponsored

Gummiente62

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gummiente62.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport, 97 C5 Corvette, 03 HD FXD
Occupation
Retired
If done right, a Jeep can get you and your girls panties wet....
I'm single, that's why I have a Jeep, Harley and Corvette. But on the Lake Rated adventure I got my own gitch wet at one point when the waves came in over the door.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I have accumulated 29 badges in just over a year, one of my main Jeeping buds and best friend has 32 badges. He got three up on my as he took a trip to Huston Texes with out me and got some badgess that I have not got so far. The rest he got while out traveling with me.
29 is impressive!
Well when I reach unemployment age, I will follow your lead brother! Wife already agrees that we'll be pulling a trailer/Jeep behind a motorhome for a few years. Look forward to that. This whole working thing is overrated.
I think I might have done some badge trails over the years but I honestly am not into it. I totally get it though its just not my thing.

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
You're definitely living the life. I just picked up my first two last month at Redbird SRA in Indiana (we had over 10 inches of rain while we were there, so 2x and 3x will have to wait for another trip since 3 was wild enough with that much rain), and I now have 5 more on the way from my trip to Ouray last week, so a total of 7 for me.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
You're definitely living the life. I just picked up my first two last month at Redbird SRA in Indiana (we had over 10 inches of rain while we were there, so 2x and 3x will have to wait for another trip since 3 was wild enough with that much rain), and I now have 5 more on the way from my trip to Ouray last week, so a total of 7 for me.
I was just at Redbird last month, as well. Lol. Definitely decided against 2x and 3x while I was alone. I've got several places where I had to leave a badge or 2 behind either based on time, weather, or didn't want to risk it wheeling alone. I'll be back to hit up those areas again one day.

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
So far at 2. Arizona is a little sparse on BoH trails.

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
I was just at Redbird last month, as well. Lol. Definitely decided against 2x and 3x while I was alone. I've got several places where I had to leave a badge or 2 behind either based on time, weather, or didn't want to risk it wheeling alone. I'll be back to hit up those areas again one day.
Yeah it was nuts. One of our guys came over a small but steep hill on the trail and sank up to nearly his windows in mud and water on the other side. Luckily, his passenger side was up a little higher and no water got into the air intake. On another section of trail, the trail under the guy in front of me disappeared in a landslide and we had to winch him out to keep him from sliding further down into a ravine. 3 wouldn't be hard at all when dry, but given the conditions we didn't even attempt 2x/3x. We'll definitely be back for those.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
We were lucky. When we were at Red Bird, it was all dry and hard packed for the most part. This is at the end of the day and my Jeep was still pretty clean. There was some mud, but not much. I was told to go only if it had not rained in over a week. I think it was rain free for a few weeks before we got there.

Jeep Wrangler JL A badge count how many badges do you have for your JL 1600348998622