Sponsored

9in true led aftermarket halo style headlights

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Here’s a pick of the cut off and some pics of the lights.
Thanks for that, that's the best cutoff of any LED for the JL that I've seen, including the OEM set. As close to a bi-Xenon output that I've seen, great choice there!
Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Any chance you have installed the fog lights with halo too and have a video. I just bought these and thanks for sharing!!
I have not yet. Thanks for watching and the feedback. You'll love your new lights, they are great!

nellipj

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Thanks for that, that's the best cutoff of any LED for the JL that I've seen, including the OEM set. As close to a bi-Xenon output that I've seen, great choice there!
My pleasure! The lighting on these are absolutely fantastic, and the looks are great. I’m a big fan.

Mattyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I have not yet. Thanks for watching and the feedback. You'll love your new lights, they are great!
I’m totally loving the lights. I ended up going with the Morimoto XB but I need to adjust them upwards because they are too low as of now. I can’t find an easy way to see how to adjust fog lights properly because not good if too low and don’t want to blind anyone if too high. If you know - all ears!!

srhoyt1979

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
These Oracle Oculus LEDs are awesome and easy to install! They were delivered while I was at work and I couldn't wait to go home and install them. Highly recommended! Now I have to upgrade the rest of my lights lol

20190927_173453.jpg

20190927_174143.jpg

20190927_183435.jpg

20190927_183525.jpg

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The more I see of the Oracles, the more I want! You guys are cruel!

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
IMG_9577.JPG

I really enjoy the Oracle Oculus

Sponsored

Elusive YETI

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I bought these lights and they are great as long as it’s not snowing. I was in a bad snow storm two nights ago and the lenses collected the snow instantly and the light was redirected straight up in the sky. I could not see the road at all!! Just snow flying high above the ground.
I’m going to add a 20” Rigid light bar to my bumper with amber covers for the next storm. I will use that and just the halos.
If they ever upgrade to include heat elements I will buy again!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I bought these lights and they are great as long as it’s not snowing. I was in a bad snow storm two nights ago and the lenses collected the snow instantly and the light was redirected straight up in the sky. I could not see the road at all!! Just snow flying high above the ground.
I’m going to add a 20” Rigid light bar to my bumper with amber covers for the next storm. I will use that and just the halos.
If they ever upgrade to include heat elements I will buy again!
Which lights did you end up with since there's a few different ones in the thread now.

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
I have OEM halogens. We bought it in April and only had 1 snowfall since we bought it. The OEM halogen collected snow and didnt melt either. It was also fairly warm out, maybe 30*-32*ish.

I think with the way the front is designed, its just going to catch snow much more than other vehicles. The faster it collects, the slower it will be to melt off. In heavier snow, Im guessing the will have to be cleaned manually no matter what kind of lights they are.
Sponsored