9in true led aftermarket halo style headlights

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
Received and installed my set today. Adjusted the aim height and all. Its being raining all day where Im at, went out test drive the light output on the dark and after 30 mins of driving and stopping here and there I get to my house to find humidity inside the housing...WTF! Will wait until tomorrow to see if still there or if it evaporates.

IMG_9096 copy.jpg

IMG_9573 copy.jpg

IMG_9572 copy.jpg
Sponsored

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Received and installed my set today. Adjusted the aim height and all. Its being raining all day where Im at, went out test drive the light output on the dark and after 30 mins of driving and stopping here and there I get to my house to find humidity inside the housing...WTF! Will wait until tomorrow to see if still there or if it evaporates.

IMG_9096 copy.jpg

IMG_9573 copy.jpg

IMG_9572 copy.jpg

Doing my install tomorrow and now I’m scared lol...could someone plz chime in and let us know if this happened to you as well?

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
Doing my install tomorrow and now I’m scared lol...could someone plz chime in and let us know if this happened to you as well?
Just checked again and humidity is gone, housing is back to normal (yes it is that freaking hot in my garage here in FL) was kinda expecting that, but still it shows that they are not properly sealed?

Will monitor for a few more days since it is raining basically everyday, and will check with Amazon to see how many days do I have to request an exchange...maybe the replacement sent can be sealed with silicone before install? :surprised:

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Hmmm. No moisture noticed in my set although I think I’ve only washed the car no driving in the rain yet. Where do you think it’s coming in at?

I believe you have 30 days for amazon return\exchange otherwise probably contact the seller.

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I installed mine that I've had sitting in the garage for a month while I've been on vacation. I washed the Jeep afterwards and they were full of fog on both sides. Im past the 30 day return period unfortunately.....

Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Looks like they have an updated link for the "newer version" Kiwi Master lights advertising the adjustable screw, and

" â–¶ HIGH QUALITY WRANGLER JL HEADLIGHTS - Made of durable die-casting aluminum base housing and polycarbonate lens, ribbed design for efficient cooling, great strength and lightweight. Rustproof and shock-proof. Sealed housing, Water-proof IP68, the Life-span reach to 100000hrs. It perform well and provide a best driving experience in desert, smoggy weather or rain fog."

Hopefully you can contact the seller via amazon to see about a replacement.

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding...0607421&seller=A5J9I8YBJKEGN&tab=&vasStoreID=

Last edited:

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Mine were purchased on eBay not via Amazon. I thought about going around the outer lens seal with clear silicone since I'm stuck with them to see if that'll take care of it.

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L

IMG_9096 copy.jpg

IMG_9573 copy.jpg

IMG_9572 copy.jpg
Did you touch the lens to make sure that humidity is in fact on the inside?

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice. What method did you use to wire up the halo's?
I'm using the add a fuse method at the moment. I intend to wire them directly to the DRL's when I do American Adventure Lab's high line fender brackets with LED's. So I wanted a temporary method for now before I go tieing them in permanently.

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
Did you touch the lens to make sure that humidity is in fact on the inside?
Yes. Once the weekend arrives and if it rains I get to drive it again and see how it goes. So far as mentioned before the fog disappeared in a matter of minutes, taking into consideration that I park inside my garage that usually is like an oven lol, so it evaporated quickly.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Here is another option.

JL_v

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Sahara
Anyone else getting flashed by on coming traffic? Lol I’ve tried adjusting my lights and no matter what I do I can’t get them good enough..are they just really bright? Lol
Sponsored