9in true led aftermarket halo style headlights

bmrrwolfe

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2005 Grand Cherokee
Looks like my lights will be delivered tonight! For those of you with a Sahara or Rubi, where did you tap into for the Halos? I do have the AUX switches, but already have 3 of the 4 used, so I was hoping not to use up the last one. I was hoping to tap them to run with the DRL's, but wasn't sure which wires, that won't shut off with the turn signals if anyone has a wiring diagram. Thanks!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Looks like my lights will be delivered tonight! For those of you with a Sahara or Rubi, where did you tap into for the Halos? I do have the AUX switches, but already have 3 of the 4 used, so I was hoping not to use up the last one. I was hoping to tap them to run with the DRL's, but wasn't sure which wires, that won't shut off with the turn signals if anyone has a wiring diagram. Thanks!
Here's the wiring diagram link
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jeep-jl-wrangler-wiring-diagrams.19523/

JL_v

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Sahara
I ran mine to fuse 57 and they work wonderfully!

Sponsored

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Output is great . I Have sharp cut off lines. I haven't gotten flashed by other drivers at all. When I had led bulbs in the stock halogen I was getting flashed alot because of the scatter.

20190513_213452.jpg
Are your fogs on in this pic or just the headlights?

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Engineer
Fogs don’t really add any significant illumination to these headlights even when they are on. At least mine doesn’t (oem led)

UGHHH, okay okay i'll buy them haha

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Engineer
Just pulled the trigger, should be here tomorrow and I will hopefully have installed next weekend. Since I have a sport I plan on running the DRl to one of my AUX switches. Bc that way I can decide when I want my HALO's on.

And my noob self just realized the infotainment system has a feature called "Recall Last State" which allows the AUX switch of my choosing to always stay on with the ignition, so it can pretty much run like a DRL.

Reason I don't want to wire it to the marker lights is bc i'm not 100% sure on the Halo look, so i'd rather choose when I have it on or off.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I pulled the trigger last week and they showed up on Sunday. Going to post some photos, but so far, I can confirm, new kits come with adjustable nuts.

Sponsored

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Just pulled the trigger, should be here tomorrow and I will hopefully have installed next weekend. Since I have a sport I plan on running the DRl to one of my AUX switches. Bc that way I can decide when I want my HALO's on.

And my noob self just realized the infotainment system has a feature called "Recall Last State" which allows the AUX switch of my choosing to always stay on with the ignition, so it can pretty much run like a DRL.

Reason I don't want to wire it to the marker lights is bc i'm not 100% sure on the Halo look, so i'd rather choose when I have it on or off.
Yep...ran mine to the Aux switches as well. Love them.

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
MORSUN LED Headlight 9 Inch For Jeep JL 2018+ SPORTS/RUBICON/SAHARA/MOAB

Really excited for these lights, I might actually take the plunge!

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
Wooooow Im late to this party :CWL: I just ordered a pair of Kiwi's of Amazon, should arrive by Thursday.

Does anyone know of any options for fender flare LED besides the Morimotos that have bad reviews? Im already running switchbacks. What about LED fog lights besides just the bulbs?

JL_v

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Sahara
Man I’m on the same boat..I want fender assemblies too but the morimotos area shot in the dark.

Mrmobbster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Has anyone found a 9” halo RGB option for our 2018 Sahara and 2019 Rubi? Appreciate any help
Sponsored