80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition JL Club Thread

kochris6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler, 2021 Wrangler, 2001 Cherokee
Got some rock rails, really cleans up the bottom side panels

20201125_180921rails.jpg
where did you buy them? I’ve got rails with a step bar on my current 2-door but they don’t cover the pinch weld. I haven’t decided what to get for my new 80th 4-door I’ve ordered. I like the clean look of those you got, looks like the rubicon.

Your lights are the standard option btw, not the LED package. You’d see a halo around the headlights like those in the photo I sent earlier, and a solid LED bar across each fender instead of the clear lense with a single bulb inside.
Sponsored

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th 2D 3.6 Etorque, 2023 JT Mojave
where did you buy them? I’ve got rails with a step bar on my current 2-door but they don’t cover the pinch weld. I haven’t decided what to get for my new 80th 4-door I’ve ordered. I like the clean look of those you got, looks like the rubicon.

Your lights are the standard option btw, not the LED package. You’d see a halo around the headlights like those in the photo I sent earlier, and a solid LED bar across each fender instead of the clear lense with a single bulb inside.
They are Rubicon rock rails, got a 15% (Mopar discount) off that price. You can find them cheaper but unless they are close, shipping eats up all your savings. I'm kinda of tall and steps just get in my way (Have them on my truck and hate them) Ordered them from the dealer, got them the next day.

That's kinda what i thought on the lights, thanks.

Jeep Wrangler JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition JL Club Thread Capture rock rails.PNG

Last edited:

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Didn’t realize there was a thread for 80th anniversary editions. Wasn’t planning on getting one, but it was on the lot when I traded in my ‘18 Sahara and had everything I was looking for. Waiting on my performance rock rails to come in.

Jeep Wrangler JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition JL Club Thread 92040070-2224-4E05-9028-C2A91C37180F

Jeep Wrangler JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition JL Club Thread 782CA211-EF19-4FC8-A623-666102E06F09

kjb

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th anniversary Wrangler unlimited.
Anybody have a pic of their key? I thought it was supposed to be wood or something.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
I can confirm that it does in fact include it even thought it’s not listed online. My build sheet indicates it and the dealer model also has it. You can also search online for listings at other dealers and see that it’s included.

Jeep Wrangler JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY Edition JL Club Thread 782CA211-EF19-4FC8-A623-666102E06F09
Here is hoping hers will come with the LED DRL/Turn signals, and this is not just mistakes on the line where some get them and some do not. She really wants the LEDs.

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody have a pic of their key? I thought it was supposed to be wood or something.
I got the standard Jeep Key Fob, buttons on one side, Chrome Jeep on the other. I've seen it listed as a Key Fob Medallion but never seen, and the salesman of course had not idea what I was talking about. Be curious to see if anyone got anything different.

kjb

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the standard Jeep Key Fob, buttons on one side, Chrome Jeep on the other. I've seen it listed as a Key Fob Medallion but never seen, and the salesman of course had not idea what I was talking about. Be curious to see if anyone got anything different.
Thanks. Guess I’ll see if I get one tomorrow.

kochris6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler, 2021 Wrangler, 2001 Cherokee
Here is hoping hers will come with the LED DRL/Turn signals, and this is not just mistakes on the line where some get them and some do not. She really wants the LEDs.
Its literally on the official build sheets, it’s not a mistake. I’m guessing it has to do with the fact that these are body colored fenders.

kjb

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up the Jeep today. Smooth transaction. Loving it so far. Quieter on highway then I expected. That’s a good thing. Adjusting to the controls will take some time. Been in VW’s for over 10 years.

Sponsored

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up the Jeep today. Smooth transaction. Loving it so far. Quieter on highway then I expected. That’s a good thing. Adjusting to the controls will take some time. Been in VW’s for over 10 years.
Did you get a special key fob?

kjb

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liking those sill guards. Need to get some myself. I assume they’re mopar? Where did you purchase? I had the gas cap included on my build and likely overpaid but it’s done so on to the next mod.

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liking those sill guards. Need to get some myself. I assume they’re mopar? Where did you purchase? I had the gas cap included on my build and likely overpaid but it’s done so on to the next mod.
I over paid too, but I like the oem stuff. 38 bucks for the sill guards on mopars Amazon page.
Sponsored