Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Other half is smitten with the 80th anniversary edition and looking to order. Having a hard time finding what is standard on the 80th vs a Sahara as some of the options are not very clear. What I am looking for is what does the Sahara have that is not available on the 80th, and if the 80th includes the Premium Soft top as part of the package. The online configurator is of no help, an example is they show the soft top window bag as being available to order but the dealer is telling me it is not an order able option. The Tan Premium soft top is a $0 option which would indicate the black premium top is standard?

She currently has a 2019 Sahara.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
...Having a hard time finding what is standard on the 80th vs a Sahara as some of the options are not very clear....
Take a look at the package content lists in the order guide for the 80th vs the Saharas (pgs 3&4 vs 9&10) here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-10-14-20-pdf.382079/

There are many subtle differences between standard/package contents.

I tried to pull them into a spreadsheet, but the descriptions are worded differently. You may find it of some use.

Attachments

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
One more thing to help out. When I order a 80th Anniversary edition I am presented with this list of options. This includes every little things it has that would normally not be on a Sport S. Compare this to the Sahara.

20201024_115058_2.jpg

20201024_115206.jpg

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone for the help, she ordered an 80th in Snazzberry on the 24th.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
This is cool, about the closest thing you can get to a Sahara on a 2 door and residual appears to be based on the Sport and not Rubicon.

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
Thanks everyone for the help, she ordered an 80th in Snazzberry on the 24th.
I also ordered an 80th in snazzberry for my wife on the 24th. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I also ordered an 80th, but in Hella Yella, for my wife.

I suspect the 80th is going to be popular because it's like a Sahara for the price of a Sport.

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
I also ordered an 80th in snazzberry for my wife on the 24th. Can't wait to see what it looks like.
Did you register in the tracking thread? I saw an 80th in Snazzberry show up with the build sheet, ordered on the 24th.

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
Did you register in the tracking thread? I saw an 80th in Snazzberry show up with the build sheet, ordered on the 24th.
Yes that is the one spelled with 1 z. Thanks. Jc said today it is built but pending installation of additional equipment. No sticker yet since the tracker has been down.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, hopefully you will see it soon. I have not seen an update for ours.

OldManKnees

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Looking to order an 80th anniversary this week, but can't figure out the answer to the original question here - is the Premium Black Soft Top available on the 80th? I'm not sure if I'm interpreting the options info correctly but it almost looks like it's not available (which I would find strange since the premium tan top is available as a no-cost option)...

OP
OP
OMTBiker

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to order an 80th anniversary this week, but can't figure out the answer to the original question here - is the Premium Black Soft Top available on the 80th? I'm not sure if I'm interpreting the options info correctly but it almost looks like it's not available (which I would find strange since the premium tan top is available as a no-cost option)...
When I asked about the premium top being standard the dealer said it was not standard and would be the standard top, did not ask them to verify with Jeep. We ordered the dual top group which comes with the premium soft top.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
When I asked about the premium top being standard the dealer said it was not standard and would be the standard top, did not ask them to verify with Jeep. We ordered the dual top group which comes with the premium soft top.
I can confirm that the soft top on the 80th is the standard soft top. I was confused by the build page also, it looks like you cannot order the premium soft top from the factory. I imagine if you talk to the dealer, they can probably make it happen.

ChristianrSRU

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be : '21 Sport Altitude JLU
New here so I’m trying to decipher the spreadsheets. On the customized, it won’t allow you to add cold weather group to Willys sport, but the spreadsheet just has a blank. Is it possible to add that?
Sponsored