• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Pictures are up and the set-up is now AVAILABLE! For sale, I have:

**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks (Front/Rear) - SOLD
**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Coils (Front/Rear) - $250 OBO
**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Sway Bar End Links (Front/Rear) - $100 OBO
**Used for approx. 5k miles** Rock Krawler Front Correction Pads - $30 OBO
**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Bump Stops - $20 OBO

$800
takes all of it, plus shipping on your dollar or local pick up/drop off. Again, no LCAs are included but they can be picked up relatively cheap. Rear Bump Stop extensions are also missing as I believe my shop got rid of them when uninstalling.

All of the currently listed are up for grabs. Thanks for viewing. :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image3 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image6

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image5

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image4

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image3

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image2

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image1 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL $800 (willing to part out) : Mopar 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks + other Mopar 2" Lift components image0 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Posting this as I am getting my new Synergy/Fox set-up installed NEXT WEEK. Would prefer local pick-up, but I can ship on your dollar. Pictures will be posted by request and once the components are off my Jeep. For sale, I have:

**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks (Front/Rear) - $400
**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Sway Bar End Links (Front/Rear) - $100 OBO

I will update this list regularly as I am not 100% sure yet as to which components, if any, will need to be reused i.e. (bump-stops, coil perches). All of the currently listed are up for grabs, though. Thanks for viewing. :rock:
Posting this as I am getting my new Synergy/Fox set-up installed NEXT WEEK. Would prefer local pick-up, but I can ship on your dollar. Pictures will be posted by request and once the components are off my Jeep. For sale, I have:

**Used for approx. 5k miles** MOPAR 2" Lift Fox 2.5 Shocks (Front/Rear) - $400

I will update this list regularly as I am not 100% sure yet as to which components, if any, will need to be reused i.e. (bump-stops, coil perches). All of the currently listed are up for grabs, though. Thanks for viewing. :rock:
How long you been running the mopar lift and 35s? Did you regear at all? I have a sport s also...Could send some pictures of the coils?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
How long you been running the mopar lift and 35s? Did you regear at all? I have a sport s also...Could send some pictures of the coils?
Could you provide an estimate on coils being shipped to Richmond, VA.

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
I am looking for most components of the mopar lift minus the shocks. What all is missing? LCAs? I have sho I just need a small lift.

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been running it for about 5k miles, rides really well on the road IMO, just decided to go a different route. I have not regeared, just flashed my Jeep with a Tazer. I don’t see much of 8th gear on the highway but it still drives fine. I’d be happy to get you some photos once they are off my Jeep 🤘

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking for most components of the mopar lift minus the shocks. What all is missing? LCAs? I have sho I just need a small lift.
Yes, as of this moment everything is there aside from the LCAs.
I’ll have to check with the shop who previously installed my Synergy LCAs and see if they kept the Mopar LCAs. If they did, I’ll put them up for grabs, too. 👍

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me look into it after I get off work and I’ll have an estimate for you by this evening.

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this still available?
Yes, I do have a potential buyer for the shocks at the moment. Pending his decision, though I'd be happy to discuss further should he decline.

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 day, end of day delivery via FedEx would be around $30-$50 at the cheapest. 2 day, beginning of day is around $100.

Sponsored

17ScatPack

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jkur, 2020 jlu
Please let me know if buyer doesn't take the shocks. Very interested. Thanks.

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please let me know if buyer doesn't take the shocks. Very interested. Thanks.
Shocks are gone, sorry! Thanks for looking.
Sponsored