Sponsored

80 Washington Wild Roads Monthly Series.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Hello all,

I wanted to share my recent YouTube video showing my 2021 JLU.

I will be doing a series showing 80 Washington Wild Roads to showcase the PNW.

This will be my first part of the series with monthly updates showing different parts of Washington State.

Sponsored

21JLURDG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Gecko
Honestly, I didn't get much out of watching your video. I'm new to the PNW and hoped to learn something about a new place to explore, but the random images of the lake, dashcam clips of the highways, and helmet-cam of setting up a gas stove didn't tell me much. After you mentioned Cushman, I found it in on Google Maps. I'd suggest future videos show a map of where you're filming each scene and point out different places to visit with your personal reviews. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jonahgetz

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Honestly, I didn't get much out of watching your video. I'm new to the PNW and hopped to learn something about a new place to explore, but the random images of the lake, dashcam clips of the highways, and helmet-cam of setting up a gas stove didn't tell me much. After you mentioned Cushman, I found it in on Google Maps. I'd suggest future videos show a map of where you're filming each scene and point out different places to visit with your personal reviews. Good luck.
That’s not the direction I’m going for with my channel and videos. I’m an outdoor lifestyle vlogger. If you’re looking for in depth trail and location reviews, I’m sure there’s other YouTubers out there that will capture the content you’re looking for.

Regardless, thanks for watching!
Sponsored

Last edited: