Sponsored

8 weeks and counting in KZ (Finally Delivered)

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone else had delivery take this long? I doubt there is anyone even at FCA that can move it along. This is apparently what my $1500 destination fee covers. I wonder if the rumors of dealers being too full has them trying to slow delivery and use the delivery pipeline to hold extra inventory. You would think that they would expedite "sold orders" though.

I hit KZ 12-Nov-18
~2 weeks in Toledo
~2 weeks at the Belvidere Plant
~1 week at a Cassens yard
~3 weeks at Logistics Park, IL (I believe a BNSF Railyard)

update:
Finally moving now. 9-Jan in KS heading for Pearland TX
Sponsored

Last edited:
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara-Ocean Blue
Where is your Jeep being delivered to? Mine is going to the Houston area. I was KZ on 12-11 hope mine doesn't take as long, but as mine is going to Texas too I'm not optimistic.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has been 26 miles from the dealership for 2 weeks.

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
shit, I have been in KZ 2 weeks and my jl is going to Houston also. I wish I could fly up there and help it along!!

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
shit, I have been in KZ 2 weeks and my jl is going to Houston also. I wish I could fly up there
About 6 weeks for me, after KZ and before it showed up at the dealer. Yes, was very frustrating.

Sponsored

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
Mine is also in KZ and sitting in Toledo. It has been there since 12/22. The dealer checks daily and the delivery date just keeps getting further out. What is the hold up?

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Mine is also in KZ and sitting in Toledo. It has been there since 12/22. The dealer checks daily and the delivery date just keeps getting further out. What is the hold up?
It’s a mojito thing.. @Am3r and I have been built since the 8th and still waiting
My buddy ordered the same time with me has been driving his for 3 weeks now

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
I just spoke with Jeep Chat. Looks like my rubicon JL is just like Elvis~~It has left the building. They told me it left the factory and is in transit. They couldn't tell me anything else since they use a third party carrier that doesn't give jeep shipping updates. (Doesn't make sense to me).

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Lol. Chatted today and Jeep chat said my rubicon is not in transit. Wtf. Yesterday it left the factory and today it hasn’t?

Sponsored

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. Chatted today and Jeep chat said my rubicon is not in transit. Wtf. Yesterday it left the factory and today it hasn’t?
You are probably like my 10/18 build-in KZS status. KZ like being built and invoiced and S like in SUCKER!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If you've seen the area where the factory is at in Toledo you will see many large parking lots within a mile of the factory full of Wranglers. So it has left the factory and in transit to a parking lot waiting for a designated railcar. And waiting. And waiting. My dealer told me that one Wrangler they had was dropped at the final rail lot but sat there 45 days waiting for a truck to drive it the final 60 miles. They finally got a letter from FCA authorizing them to go and get it themselves.

OP
OP
StammesOpfer

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Where is your Jeep being delivered to? Mine is going to the Houston area. I was KZ on 12-11 hope mine doesn't take as long, but as mine is going to Texas too I'm not optimistic.
Yeah mine is going to Houston area. Hate that I have to wait so long but good to know that I am not alone.

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Jeep chat this morning at 9am told me my rubi jl is in shipping, in transit to dealer. Just now, Jeep chat said my jeep has been approved for shipping, but no arrangements have been made for shipping. Too Funny. I don't know why I torture myself and keep checking when I get different answers.

Good news, I can track my shipment of crackers I bought off Amazon, and they don't even charge me for shipping.
Sponsored