Sponsored

8 weeks and counting in KZ (Finally Delivered)

OP
OP
StammesOpfer

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they thought your location was San Anchorage, Alaska and they sent it all the way up there and it took a while to figure it out and sent it back south.
LOL it seemed like it. But really it just decided to hang out for 6 weeks in Illinois at the FCA Cherokee plant, a trucking yard, and the BNSF yard.

She is here now though and getting sweeter by the day, and that's what matters.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/punkn-zoey-jlur-turbo.22165/
Sponsored

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I’m going to speculate that KZS has something to do with the dealer’s ability to floorplan (finance) inventory. My original order (which I walked away from and reordered from another dealer) sat in KZS until that dealer sold another unit out of their inventory. Meanwhile, the other dealer in my area that I reordered from had units ordered after mine pass right by mine and get delivered while mine sat there in KZS.

My original dealer refused to clone my first order when it got stuck for 30 days for fear they would end up with an extra unit in inventory. I lost patience with them after 3 weeks in KZS, asked for my deposit back and reordered from another, larger dealer in my area.
did you have issues getting your deposit back?....all i have is a build sheet signed, nothing about non refundable deposits....i'm not happy with my dealer, thinking of doing same thing, reorder from another dealer...thanks....

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
did you have issues getting your deposit back?....all i have is a build sheet signed, nothing about non refundable deposits....i'm not happy with my dealer, thinking of doing same thing, reorder from another dealer...thanks....
No issues at all and all I had was a signed POC too. My reorder arrived in 38 days.
Sponsored