• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler

MaxedMac

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon 4-Door
Like New - I bought new installed it to upgrade my 7" to the 8.4" in Nov 2021, then ended up trading the Wrangler for a Gladiator in Dec. Will fit the 2019 and 2020 Jeep Wrangler. Very easy install, everything downloads overnight to match the options you have on your Jeep. Cash only and ONLY local pickup in DFW area - I'm asking $1000 for the radio only, another $40 for the 8.4" Bezel. Also, regarding any necessary security code. I personally didn't have to enter one when I installed this into my 2020 Wrangler, this was purchased new and didn't come with any code. I am not sure if you will need a code when installing into your own vehicle but I can't advise or provide one. I recommend you ensure you have a dealership that will work with you on that prior to purchasing if that is a concern.
Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0801
Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0802
Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0803
Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0804

Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0716

Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0717

Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0718

Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4" Uconnect w/Navigation - fits 2019 & 2020 Jeep Wrangler IMG_0719
Sponsored

Last edited:

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
FYI - Was ready to buy, but not sure I want to send a certified check via the mail for purchase and hope it arrives later. No electronic payment options so buyer beware.

OP
OP

MaxedMac

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI - Was ready to buy, but not sure I want to send a certified check via the mail for purchase and hope it arrives later. No electronic payment options so buyer beware.
Another reason I prefer local pick-up sir. I was very clear in my post.

Sponsored

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fair enough and wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, just wanted to let anyone know that wasn't in Texas that it might be a difficult sale. There are a lot of scams out there around hot items like the 8.4" screen. There was another post where a scammer actually used some old posting pics of a radio and also wanted a certified check sent to a Nigerian prince to close the deal. :)

OP
OP

MaxedMac

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fair enough and wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, just wanted to let anyone know that wasn't in Texas that it might be a difficult sale. There are a lot of scams out there around hot items like the 8.4" screen. There was another post where a scammer actually used some old posting pics of a radio and also wanted a certified check sent to a Nigerian prince to close the deal. :)
AGAIN EVERYONE - I prefer pickup in person in DFW - Shipping was not an initial offering and I prefer NOT to ship but in spite of that statement I'm getting private PMs asking for shipping - So I wanted to be clear if you really want it shipped I can do it but I don't take ePayments. This is not a "Sketchy" offer... and I resent the fact that you guys are harping on that. If you want to buy it it's here in DFW, have the cash in hand. If you don't then maybe you should refrain from those "snarky" comments. I am a honest, humble guy and I will even help with the install if you want. But I don't have any security code if you are prompted for that (I was not when I installed it in my vehicle). I assure you I am not a scammer by any means. I prefer to deal local and in person.

Last edited:

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
AGAIN EVERYONE - I prefer pickup in person in DFW - Shipping was not an initial offering and I prefer NOT to ship but in spite of that statement I'm getting private PMs asking for shipping - So I wanted to be clear if you really want it shipped I can do it but I don't take ePayments. This is not a "Sketchy" offer... and I resent the fact that you guys are harping on that. If you want to buy it it's here in DFW, have the cash in hand. If you don't then maybe you should refrain from your derogative comments. I am a honest, humble guy and I will even help with the install if you want. But I don't have any security code if you are prompted for that (I was not when I installed it in my vehicle). I assure you I am not a scammer by any means.
As an unbiased party, I didn't see any derogatory comments directed your way. I backed out of a sale for the same reason as MaxedMac stated once I realized I did have a safer choice... and I didn't know how to word it to the potential seller without sounding like I was accusing him, so I said nothing and basically ghosted the sale.

OP
OP

MaxedMac

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As an unbiased party, I didn't see any derogatory comments directed your way. I backed out of a sale for the same reason as MaxedMac stated once I realized I did have a safer choice... and I didn't know how to word it to the potential seller without sounding like I was accusing him, so I said nothing and basically ghosted the sale.
Thanks Hennessey17 - Agree I think derogatory was the wrong choice of words... perhaps "Snarky" is a little more on point. My point was simply that I prefer to deal in person and refrain from any epayments or shipping but so many people PM asking for that anyway in spite of my preference to sell it local. Just trying to cut down on so many PMs with the same question.

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Hennessey, I was hoping that I wasn't making any derogatory comments. I'm sure the radio is great and the seller is a nice guy. I just didn't have the appetite to send a blank check to someone to complete a deal. Just the world we live in right now unfortunately. Fully respect the sellers right to want cash and do a local sale.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MaxedMac

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Hennessey, I was hoping that I wasn't making any derogatory comments. I'm sure the radio is great and the seller is a nice guy. I just didn't have the appetite to send a blank check to someone to complete a deal. Just the world we live in right now unfortunately. Fully respect the sellers right to want cash and do a local sale.
Just to be clear - No one was asking for a "Blank" check - I presume you meant to say Bank Check?

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kind of funny MaxedMac, my comments in the general thread were really to try and help out. Guess I could of worded them better. Good luck with your sale and I'm going to refrain from posting anymore on this thread. Sorry for any grief I may have caused.
Sponsored