Sponsored

8.4 display not showing full song title

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Anyone know if there is a way to get the screen to scroll when there is too much information to display? I have looked thru the settings but have not been able to locate anything. Thanks

UcbPQ1mVVjZMPlmdvXuETjAzDBa6pwawjcr39ZXg3HwlRQVx6TKltR2cf6lkeG55eeEwjw412G4p3WKcat=w1250-h937-no.jpg
Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Drives me insane, shows old XM standard of 16 characters, and with a really large font size. In the gauge cluster you get a really big antenna icon instead of useful information, like channel name/number/frequency and song/artist COMPLETE information. My old 2010 car showed full information.

One of the pet peeves I am living with.

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Drives me insane, shows old XM standard of 16 characters, and with a really large font size. In the gauge cluster you get a really big antenna icon instead of useful information, like channel name/number/frequency and song/artist COMPLETE information. My old 2010 car showed full information.

One of the pet peeves I am living with.
Glad i'm not the only one! I have been going thru all the settings trying to find something, but seems like we are SOL!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Glad i'm not the only one! I have been going thru all the settings trying to find something, but seems like we are SOL!
But a feature that might make up for it, the head unit records all your presets and your current station. You can rewind/replay all your presets until the car is restarted. I have a long commute, eventually get bored with a preset, and I can switch presets, and rewind all the way back to when my Jeep was started, and skip over "talk" and "songs" I don't like; its a pretty cool feature. Surprised the radio has the 300 series stations, but not full song title. :)

OP
OP

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
But a feature that might make up for it, the head unit records all your presets and your current station. You can rewind/replay all your presets until the car is restarted. I have a long commute, eventually get bored with a preset, and I can switch presets, and rewind all the way back to when my Jeep was started, and skip over "talk" and "songs" I don't like; its a pretty cool feature. Surprised the radio has the 300 series stations, but not full song title. :)
That is handy to know, thanks!!
Sponsored