flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I have the 7' in Sport S and no Cold weather package. No regrets here. The Jeep warms up so fast I am not missing any heated seats or steering wheel (not a fan of that anyways). The side mirrors auto defrost so not missing there either.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jdhunt0

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
It is my understanding the heated mirrors are part of the S package.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
My Rubicon is like this, the buttons for the front/rear defrost and recirculate function will just be bigger to take up the space. Which is probably ideal, as blank switches are lame.
Any Doug DeMuro disciples will know that blank switches are the tackiest thing that can be included on an expensive vehicle's interior. Kudos to Jeep for coming up with this simple and relatively inexpensive way to prevent them.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
off the subject, but I thought all Jeeps came with rubber mats and I see you have carpet mats. Hmm learned something today I guess!
They are a $125 option. Got mine a lot cheaper online. So I now have both.

Currentg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Well those are the mats it had when I got it, I just picked from there lot supply of Wranglers in my budget

The cloth seats are not really cold here in south Texas, I do have remote start and I guess that’s included in the conveinance package along with heated side view mirrors
I have a Wrangler Sport S with the 7 inch display without the heated seats or steering wheel. Being in South Carolina our winters are not bad at all. I had heated seats in my truck with leather seats and only used them rarely. With the cloth seats I don't miss the heated seats at all and the steering wheel has never been very cold even with the temps in the 20's.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Here is my Sport S dashboard. I have:
  • Technology Group
  • Convenience Group
  • Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
  • Safety Group
  • NO Cold Weather Group (It would have been nice to have heated seats today. 0 degrees when I left for work this morning)
20190131_205249.jpg
Sponsored