Sponsored

77072395AB Mopar Lift installed on 2.0l

coolcj7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
Picking up our new 2020 JLUR and I wanted to have the 2" Mopar lift put on before I even pick it up . I wanted the AD version of the lift from the 2020 Mopar Catalog . (Looks like its the newest version ,,again,,,lol).....My salesman said that MOPAR is not going to release it yet untill they sell all the AC versions of the 2" lift...doesnt make sense ,,,anyone else have this happen...This is the NEW AD Version from the Catalog : 2" Lift Kit With FOX Shocks* 2018–2020, 4-Door Jeep ® Wrangler JL equipped with 3.6L engine. P/N 77072395AD...
I think your dealer is trying to unload his overstock on you. Not cool at all. Go to a different dealer and buy it from there. Any dealer, including your original one, will install it the same way as if they sold it to you in a first place, as long as you can prove with a receipt you bought it from an authorized place.
Sponsored

TDog W

First Name
TDog W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Vette, 11 Sienna SE, 15 Challenger, 20 Punk'n Rubicon
Occupation
Chillin
I think your dealer is trying to unload his overstock on you. Not cool at all. Go to a different dealer and buy it from there. Any dealer, including your original one, will install it the same way as if they sold it to you in a first place, as long as you can prove with a receipt you bought it from an authorized place.
cool,,,Thanks