Sponsored

$750 Over invoice for a 392 a good deal?

Marshack

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hvhinsurance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2018 BMW GSA.
Occupation
Insurance Broker
I purchased a 2021 Ecodiesel in October of 2020. Was thinking of getting a 392 and wanted to see what pricing others were getting before I order.

My current dealership is offering $750 over invoice is this a good deal? Is anyone getting a 392 for lower? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
It doesn't seem like a horrible deal to me but if you are willing to travel you should be able to order one UNDER invoice.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I purchased a 2021 Ecodiesel in October of 2020. Was thinking of getting a 392 and wanted to see what pricing others were getting before I order.

My current dealership is offering $750 over invoice is this a good deal? Is anyone getting a 392 for lower? Thanks in advance.
If the dealership is near you, has a decent reputation, and the 392 has what you want, then yes go for it. Next year or two and 392’s might be totally non existent at dealerships. I think any “just because” markups are basically robbery, but $750 isn’t the end of the world and it’s not a horrible deal. You could probably negotiate that down. Tell them you’re local and will be giving their service dept. repeat business. Or if you’re financing, remind them of all the interest they will make on you.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
From your local dealer, yes. No travel or transport expenses, no DMV hassles as if you buy out of state. Getting warranty work done at the dealership of purchase can be an advantage ( at a good dealer) I was satisfied with MSRP at a local dealer when the next closest within about a 5 hr drive was 5K over.
Sponsored