• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona $75 Rubicon take off suspension 2018 JLUR 3.6L

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Lifted my 2018 Rubicon with a Metalcloak 2.5" lift ... darn thing measured out at 3.5" of actual lift. I have all of the take off components ... shocks, springs, control arms, and sway bars. Anybody interested in bumping up their Sport or Sahara on the cheap? Local pick up only ... east valley of Phoenix, AZ.
Sponsored

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
Did your rubicon come with steel or plastic bumpers?

OP
OP
47Jeepster

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
It came with the steel bumpers. I've left the front bumper on the Jeep ... still like it. I've replaced the rear bumper with an after market. If you're looking for an OEM rear steel bumper, drop me a PM.

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
Actually, I'm not particularly interested in the bumpers. I just have seen many recommend the suspension on steel bumper build as compared to plastic bumper build. How many miles were driven on the suspension before replaced?

Sponsored

OP
OP
47Jeepster

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
how much are you asking for the springs and shocks?
The only things different on the Rubicon are the springs and shocks ... the linkages are the same across the three models. Having said that, I'll lower the price to $50 and you pay shipping.

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
The only things different on the Rubicon are the springs and shocks ... the linkages are the same across the three models. Having said that, I'll lower the price to $50 and you pay shipping.
If you haven’t already sold them, I’d be interested. How much for freight to 94901 area in CA? Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
47Jeepster

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If you haven’t already sold them, I’d be interested. How much for freight to 94901 area in CA? Thanks
Hey Derek, let's do it the other way around please. I'll let you calculate the freight, then you'll know for sure. The four shocks weight 23 lbs ... the four springs weight 28 lbs ... add in some weight for the box and padding ... maybe 55 lbs total. They are in a Metalcloak box right now that measures 29' x 17.5" x 12.5". And, my area code is 85142.

MOTC JL

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Hey Derek, let's do it the other way around please. I'll let you calculate the freight, then you'll know for sure. The four shocks weight 23 lbs ... the four springs weight 28 lbs ... add in some weight for the box and padding ... maybe 55 lbs total. They are in a Metalcloak box right now that measures 29' x 17.5" x 12.5". And, my area code is 85142.
I ran the numbers shipping US Postal Priority and it came out to $90. If you’re willing to ship, I’m in and can pay via PayPal or Venmo. Thanks

OP
OP
47Jeepster

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I ran the numbers shipping US Postal Priority and it came out to $90. If you’re willing to ship, I’m in and can pay via PayPal or Venmo. Thanks
Let's head over to PM ...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
fedex ground was about $35 shipped from phoenix to New Mexico, shouldn't be more than $50 to Cali, and mine included extra weight of the 4 end links.
Sponsored