Sponsored

7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I’m going to throw this in here so maybe folks who are considering Granger Motors as the place to buy their next vehicle can see it.
We just completed our second purchase from them, the first was a Ram 3500 tradesman and the second was a Rubicon X
The deals and way of doing business are second to none. Even dealing with issues stellantis threw at us that where of no fault of Granger.
We saved thousands of dollars on these 2 deals instead of being ripped off in the post covid market.
While we do not anticipate another need to purchase in the near term we surely hope to do business again in the future.
Thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate you doing business with us and that is awesome to hear that you have had 2 purchases with us!
Sponsored

Halxen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Zach@Granger now that we're into April and with the orders closing on the '24 392s, any guestimate on when dealers will see info on the MY'25 packages?

Jeep has seemingly removed High Velocity yellow, and apparently look to be discontinuing Sarge Green (which is unimaginable).

Nick W.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys M/T S/T
Add me to the list of happy Granger customers... Ordered a '24 JLU Willys ST MT 1/5/24, arrived around 3/7; picked up 3/18. The process was completed entirely online, including competitive financing. No pressure of any sort and the process was completely transparent. Pick-up was in and out in about 20 minutes. I'd happily purchase from Granger again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and great service. I got 7% off invoice (w/ Affiliate) plus the (at the time) invite-only $1000 bonus cash. Shout-outs to Britney, Jasmyn and Shelby!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Add me to the list of happy Granger customers... Ordered a '24 JLU Willys SOT MT 1/5/24, arrived around 3/7; picked up 3/18. The process was completed entirely online, including competitive financing. No pressure of any sort and the process was completely transparent. Pick-up was in and out in about 20 minutes. I'd happily purchase from Granger again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and great service. I got 7% off invoice (w/ Affiliate) plus the (at the time) invite-only $1000 bonus cash. Shout-outs to Britney, Jasmyn and Shelby!
I always enjoy reading these reviews! Thank you so much for your trust and business with Granger! I am glad the process was smooth and efficient for you. That is what we aim to do!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Zach@Granger now that we're into April and with the orders closing on the '24 392s, any guestimate on when dealers will see info on the MY'25 packages?

Jeep has seemingly removed High Velocity yellow, and apparently look to be discontinuing Sarge Green (which is unimaginable).

Unfortunately, we do not have any information on the 2025 MY Wranglers yet. Normally that change takes place in late summer/early fall.

The addition/removal of colors is not too uncommon where there can be shorter windows for traditional Jeep colors.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Shout out from Granger Motors, Iowa!

We are still receiving transports with some custom ordered Jeeps from our customer we have placed!!

Jeep Wrangler JL 7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!) Jeep Willy

We also order other 2024 Jeep Wranglers at our special price of 7% Below Invoice!

392’s are no longer available to order.

Send in a build to [email protected] and the Online Ordering Team will reach back
out with a quote and instructions on how to move forward with placing an order.

Thank you for the support!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Happy Monday everyone!

Timothy and his daughter flew into Des Moines to pick up their new 2024 Jeep! His daughter was extremely excited to drive home in style! When speaking with them, his daughter jumped in the back seat and made a funny comment, “Let’s go to Culver's and get some food and ice cream.” She was all ready to hit the road, but after getting some food, of course!

It was nice meeting you guys! Thank you for your patience and business :)

View attachment 4608445

Timothy received 7% off invoice! You too can receive that!

Please send in your Build & Price to [email protected] today! :)
(no longer ordering 392s)

Have a great week!
Sponsored