Sponsored

7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Does this offer apply to other Jeep and Dodge vehicles?
The wrangler has our steepest Discount currently. We do discount other Stellantis lines. Let me know which line and I can tell you what the discount is.
Sponsored

Jeepn’

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
**Black Friday Special** We are going to run this through the end of the year for any New Jeep Wrangler Order!

Stellantis raised the prices on Jeeps in the beginning of November. Take advantage of our new pricing structure to offset the price increases! No Hooks or Gimmicks. To start an order email a build to [email protected] or call our staff at 515-999-2224 and ask for the Jeep order team.

• 6% Under invoice for all Wrangler orders
  • Additional 1% for a total of 7% Under Invoice on a Wrangler order with Affiliate Rewards qualifications
  • $180 Doc fee
  • $45 in-transit title tag
  • No Mandatory add ons
  • $100 Non-Refundable Deposit due at the time of order
  • All pricing will be signed off electronically at the time of order with options, pricing and details of the order before placing the order with Stellantis.
  • If the vehicle is being financed, must give us the opportunity to meet or beat financing rate (if we can't meet the financing rate you are receiving, you won't be obligated to finance with us, we just want the opportunity to secure your financing). This does not apply to a cash transacation.
  • Orders are price protected from the time of order.

We will help facilitate pickup from the Des Moines airport.

This will not apply to our "Stock Order" units. Just a customer's retail order.

Thank you as always!

Zach
Seems like a great deal, I just sent you guys an email! ;)

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
I just wanted to thank Zach and his team for the quick and easy transaction. Looking forward to picking up my son's new SUV.

chowfun27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 392
The wrangler has our steepest Discount currently. We do discount other Stellantis lines. Let me know which line and I can tell you what the discount is.
Curious what you are offering on a Wagoneer?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Check out the amazing Sting Gray & Hydro Blue Wrangler's we have waiting for their new homes!

🤩We are still currently offering 6% below invoice on any Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator order (an additional 1% under invoice for a total of 7% below invoice with affiliate rewards) and only requiring a $100 non-refundable deposit!!🤩

Email us at jeep@grangermotors.com to get that amazing deal for yourself!

Jeep Wrangler JL 7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!) thumbnail_IMG_7320
Jeep Wrangler JL 7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!) thumbnail_IMG_7324
Jeep Wrangler JL 7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!) thumbnail_IMG_7322

C0nsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hi Zach,

I'm being told by your finance department that Granger does not honor the 1% Affiliate Rewards qualifications for 392's.

I was told in email "392's do not qualify for the Affiliate Rewards program because they are considered "sport cars" "

That seems to conflict with your post here. Any chance you could help sort that out?

Thanks

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Gray 392, 2000 Supercharged WJ
I really like it - very cool color. But, I'm a bit partial to purple Mopars... I had a '70 Plum Crazy Purple Cuda with a 440 6-pack and that thing was a beast. I feel stupid for selling it - but I was off to college and needed money. Now, I've got a few more Mopars - and one is in Stryker Purple. It's even more of a beast than the 'Cuda - and I'm not selling this one....

Jeep Wrangler JL 7% Below Invoice on 2024 Jeep Wrangler Orders (including 392 and 4xe!) 47519

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hi Zach,

I'm being told by your finance department that Granger does not honor the 1% Affiliate Rewards qualifications for 392's.

I was told in email "392's do not qualify for the Affiliate Rewards program because they are considered "sport cars" "

That seems to conflict with your post here. Any chance you could help sort that out?

Thanks
It's a sports car? Seriously?

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
What's your expectation for after the new years? Do you think you're currently deals will go up?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
What's your expectation for after the new years? Do you think you're currently deals will go up?
We've had some pretty good interest, so we plan on keeping this going at this point.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I really like it - very cool color. But, I'm a bit partial to purple Mopars... I had a '70 Plum Crazy Purple Cuda with a 440 6-pack and that thing was a beast. I feel stupid for selling it - but I was off to college and needed money. Now, I've got a few more Mopars - and one is in Stryker Purple. It's even more of a beast than the 'Cuda - and I'm not selling this one....

47519.jpg
We will accept this in on trade, that way you won't have to sell. :)

STL_JEEP

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just placed my order with Granger and received VIN within two days. Very easy process. This is my second transaction with them and I am a big fan. Thanks for taking the pain out of the buying process.
Sponsored