67 Designs phone mount for the 4xe.

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
Looks like you got the double ball base for the driver side - how did yours fit? I got the single ball base and I needed to shave mine down with a dremel to get it to sit flush in the dash.

I reached out to 67D and they offered a replacement but functionally mine works just fine, I was just curious if anyone else had run into that issue.

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I'm trying to buy this from 67D but it seems like I have to buy multiple pieces. I don't mind but its a bit of a pain to find what I need. Have an iphone 13 with magsafe, so need to buy the base and a mount, but not sure if the end of the mount is a magsafe compatible end or I need to find that as well? Is there a link for a package deal so I can just click and buy?

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

Looks like you got the double ball base for the driver side - how did yours fit? I got the single ball base and I needed to shave mine down with a dremel to get it to sit flush in the dash.

I reached out to 67D and they offered a replacement but functionally mine works just fine, I was just curious if anyone else had run into that issue.

Jeep Wrangler JL 67 Designs phone mount for the 4xe. IMG_5466.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 67 Designs phone mount for the 4xe. IMG_5466.JPG
Mine fit. Not sure the problem your having? What do you mean flush with the dash? Are you not using the rubber tray? You have to trim the ends off the tray.
Jeep Wrangler JL 67 Designs phone mount for the 4xe. 20210729_163044

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
Mine fit. Not sure the problem your having? What do you mean flush with the dash? Are you not using the rubber tray? You have to trim the ends off the tray.
I took the tray out, and my mount wouldn't sit where it was supposed to. It was too big, and sat at an angle like the red line shows. I needed to shave some material off of the bottom edge of the mount itself to get it to fit correctly. It seems like this may be an isolated issue since 67D said nobody else had reported any fitment issues. Either way it was a small adjustment and it works fine now. I cut my rubber tray to fit and reinstalled it after the 67D base was installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL 67 Designs phone mount for the 4xe. IMG_5469 (1).JPG
Sponsored