6% Under Invoice @ Colonial Jeep Dartmouth, MA

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
Just ordered my 2018 Sahara Unlimited Jeep in Mojito today at 6% under invoice from Joe Perry and Eli at Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth, MA. Couldn’t be happier!!! Did most of the deal over the phone because of my work schedule. Went in this morning with my trade and like 15 minuets later I was signing the papers - everything exactly like I was quoted - Hands down the easiest and best car buying experience I have ever had hands down. Call them you won’t be disappointed.

7A624CD6-F46F-4F8E-818A-A0234B2F977B.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Who are you buying from?
Well, Colonial just jumped to the top of the list. I’ll be sure to mention the referral came from you. Two other questions:

1. Was the 6% below invoice contingent on financing with the dealer’s preferred lender?
2. Did you have to use an affiliate discount like Tread Lightly to get to the 6% level?

OP
OP
Sushicat

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, Colonial just jumped to the top of the list. I’ll be sure to mention the referral came from you. Two other questions:

1. Was the 6% below invoice contingent on financing with the dealer’s preferred lender?
2. Did you have to use an affiliate discount like Tread Lightly to get to the 6% level?
1. No
2. No
I got every option available on this Jeep too - very happy with the out come

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone else order through Colonial?
I'm contacting them soon, thanks Claudine.

OP
OP
Sushicat

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else order through Colonial?
I'm contacting them soon, thanks Claudine.
Awesome - let me know how you did - they treated me great

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
I had a preliminary conversation with them yesterday. It was not with Joe. They confirmed the 6% under invoice but were less clear on the financing obligation. The doc fee sounded high at $440? I think that could be negotiated down unless they claim that it's part of their profit motive. They sound happy to take my order and it doesn't appear to be a limited offer. Joe called last night and left a message. I'll call him back and get further clarification. I hope to order in the next couple weeks. I think there's a couple restrictions that I might encounter. Plan to order white CC JLUR, 6 spd. manual, Info/Alpine, cold weather, tow pkg/HD elect/aux switches, LED lighting, dual top, body color fender flares, steel bumper, black dual top, remote proximity and black leather.

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Really wish I could find these kinds of dealers down south. No one in Florida seems interested in selling under invoice, even with Tread Lightly. Looks like I may be traveling out of state to get my Jeep.

OP
OP
Sushicat

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a preliminary conversation with them yesterday. It was not with Joe. They confirmed the 6% under invoice but were less clear on the financing obligation. The doc fee sounded high at $440? I think that could be negotiated down unless they claim that it's part of their profit motive. They sound happy to take my order and it doesn't appear to be a limited offer. Joe called last night and left a message. I'll call him back and get further clarification. I hope to order in the next couple weeks. I think there's a couple restrictions that I might encounter. Plan to order white CC JLUR, 6 spd. manual, Info/Alpine, cold weather, tow pkg/HD elect/aux switches, LED lighting, dual top, body color fender flares, steel bumper, black dual top, remote proximity and black leather.
I am financing with my own bank and as far as the doc fees the bottom line was the important number I was interested in because the doc fee was in that number so basically it was more than 6% - so yes it can be negotiated because I did.

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon

Have you ordered yet?

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
I am financing with my own bank and as far as the doc fees the bottom line was the important number I was interested in because the doc fee was in that number so basically it was more than 6% - so yes it can be negotiated because I did.
What was your total bottom line #?

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
What was your total bottom line #?
Do you know anyone out on the west side? In Nevada there is Jim Marsh Chrysler/Jeep they are around 6% under invoice with out tread lightly, which I have. I'm using my credit union for financing. Fight out, drive home and still save a ton of money.
Sponsored