Sponsored

$500 off 2.0L JL model - Black Friday Deal from Jeep EXTENDED to 12/3!

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Well ,
The rebate is only on the turbo 4 . This is the first time jeep had a turbo 4 . The most popular powertrain the V6 auto has zero rebates and a long wait for orders. Maybe , just maybe people are not liking the turbo 4 and it has nothing to do with price. Look for the expensive diesel option to flop as well for the same reason. Lack of demand.
As of noon today there were 717 2019 JL'S being tracked on here. 110 of them were 2.0T's.
Sponsored

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
A Turbo 4 should not cost more then the 6, I guess they are finding that out. Also in general the Wrangler is priced high, you can load them up to almost $60K now, that is significantly more then the JK. The profit in this Jeep has to be insane.

I wonder what an AEV will go for now, almost $80K??? That is insane.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
This is the first rebate I have seen on the Wrangler in over 12 years. The dealer lots are full of them. Seems they over priced themselves for the market.
Without reading the rest of the posts . . . let me gag myself with a spoon . . . I "think" (really?) that (for me!) the reading about & seeing (in video) the "scariness" of the I4 turbo's eTorque 48v battery pack; its location & how it is (apparently) cooled - is a SCARY thing ! I've been a holdout for the Turbo-4/eTorque set up since it was 1st hinted at, but the longer I wait and learn more and more of its "shortcomings" design elements . . . I just may get the tried & true Pentastar with just ESS ! Poorly thought out & executed design IMO ! An apparent lack of Common sense good judgement - perhaps a "rush-job" to just "get-er-done" in the sake of time ? :whatsgoingon:
Sponsored