• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 5 Rubicon Wheels/Tires, Shocks, Springs, and Rails $1250 Everything Must Go :)

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

My Jeep goes in to Happy Trails 4x4 in Jacksonville, FL on April 8th for new lift, wheel, and tires. They mentioned they are happy to allow someone to pick up the items at the shop (and probably install them if needed ;)) if anyone is interested.

I'll have 5 Rubi (regular) wheels with the BFG tires and Rubi suspension components. Tires should have about 1,000 miles, probably less, by the time they are available.

$1250 for everything or will split out $1000 for wheels/tires and $250 for suspension components.

upload_2019-3-19_13-41-58.jpeg

Thanks
K&B
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bump.

Whole Rubicon setup will be available next week at Happy Trails 4x4 in Jacksonville, FL.

5 wheels and tires (less than 1500 miles)
Springs and shocks
Rock rails

$1250 for everything.

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Which wheels and tires are you having installed?
17x9 Vision Se7en custom powder coated to match the red dash and Toyo RT 37x12.50.

Know anyone looking for Rubi takeoffs?

Sponsored

cleric7x9

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SAHARA
im interested in wheels/tires out of gainesville, do you know if the stock sahara wheels would all fit inside a 4door so i could get my stock wheels home?

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
im interested in wheels/tires out of gainesville, do you know if the stock sahara wheels would all fit inside a 4door so i could get my stock wheels home?
I don’t actually know. I think there’s been some guys on here haul 5 wheels and tires with all the seats down but I can’t be sure.

I do have a sale pending on my whole Rubicon setup but if it falls through on Tuesday I’ll let you know.

cleric7x9

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SAHARA
I don’t actually know. I think there’s been some guys on here haul 5 wheels and tires with all the seats down but I can’t be sure.

I do have a sale pending on my whole Rubicon setup but if it falls through on Tuesday I’ll let you know.
awesome, thanks man, let me know

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
awesome, thanks man, let me know
It's looking like the buyer is going to purchase the 5 wheels and tires only. I'm assuming you didn't have an interest in the Rubicon shocks, springs,and rock rails? I'd sell all of that to you for $250. You'd pick up 1.5" of lift and better shocks if you're looking.

cleric7x9

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SAHARA
It's looking like the buyer is going to purchase the 5 wheels and tires only. I'm assuming you didn't have an interest in the Rubicon shocks, springs,and rock rails? I'd sell all of that to you for $250. You'd pick up 1.5" of lift and better shocks if you're looking.
Ok cool. I am really only interested in the wheels and tires. I am sure things are going to work out with the other buyer, but if not I would be willing to give you $1200 for the 5 wheels and tires if you would meet me halfway to Gainesville (where I live), maybe in Lake City or Macclenny or something. No worries though, I hope you're enjoying the new lift and wheels!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok cool. I am really only interested in the wheels and tires. I am sure things are going to work out with the other buyer, but if not I would be willing to give you $1200 for the 5 wheels and tires if you would meet me halfway to Gainesville (where I live), maybe in Lake City or Macclenny or something. No worries though, I hope you're enjoying the new lift and wheels!
Understood. If it doesn't play out as I expect tomorrow I'll contact you immediately and yes I'd be happy to meet you halfway. Thx

OP
OP
Kaliks&Bones

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels and Tires did sell today. Sorry I couldn’t help. Best of luck.