• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rubicon (5) Rubicon Wheels 35" KO2 Tires & TPMS (West Palm, FL)

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Tires have around 1200 miles on them. I upgraded from the stock 33" tires and then decided I wanted to install a lift and 37"s. These are the same BFG KO2s that the stock Rubicon comes with but they are 315/70/17s (35"). They are the C rated so they have the same nice ride that the stock tires do. They fit perfect on a non-lifted Rubicon or a lifted Sport/Sahara. Spare has never seen the ground. The tires were road force balanced and will come with the "Certificates for Replacement" (On Road/Off Road Road Hazard).

These tires have never been off-road, and have no skuffs, punctures, or damage at all!

$1600

IMG_8291.JPG
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_3298.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_8242.JPG
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_5038.JPG
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
That's a great deal! My JL is out in Grand Junction, CO and getting 35" KM3's Friday morning. You'll sell these quick, I'm sure.

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Took them off on Friday, they are ready for their new home!
IMG_4516.JPG

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Willing to ship? :) or local pick up only..?
Will ship on your dime as long as all I have to do is drop them off somewhere.

Sponsored

Ancbanker

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Tires have around 1200 miles on them. I upgraded from the stock 33" tires and then decided I wanted to install a lift and 37"s. These are the same BFG KO2s that the stock Rubicon comes with but they are 315/70/17s (35"). They are the C rated so they have the same nice ride that the stock tires do. They fit perfect on a non-lifted Rubicon or a lifted Sport/Sahara. Spare has never seen the ground. The tires were road force balanced and will come with the "Certificates for Replacement" (On Road/Off Road Road Hazard).

These tires have never been off-road, and have no skuffs, punctures, or damage at all!

$1600

IMG_8291.JPG
IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_3298.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_8242.JPG
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_5038.JPG

Any issues with rubbing or spare shake/fit without the support bracket on the stock rubi? Nice Jeep!

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
IMG_4342.JPG
Any issues with rubbing or spare shake/fit without the support bracket on the stock rubi? Nice Jeep!
Thanks! No, they fit perfect. These tires are the best out there for someone wanting slightly bigger tires on their Rubicon without sacrificing ride quality. I ended up putting a Mopar 2" lift on and to me the Rubicon looks better with 37's lifted. I know some have lifted with 35's but they looked small after the lift. See pic attached.

Jimmy_Berg

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Are these C rated or E rated? Willing to separate tires (I already have rims)?

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Are these C rated or E rated? Willing to separate tires (I already have rims)?
C Rated Raptor Spec, not going to separate that's what makes these an awesome deal. Someone could sell their stock Rubicon Wheels and Tires for $1400 easily and pick these up for only $200 more.

Jimmy_Berg

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
C Rated Raptor Spec, not going to separate that's what makes these an awesome deal. Someone could sell their stock Rubicon Wheels and Tires for $1400 easily and pick these up for only $200 more.
I hear you. I have beadlocks that I will put 35s on, so I will be selling my 33 tires and stock wheels.

Good luck with the sale, it's a great deal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Bump still available! For anyone looking I can ship these. Ended up getting quotes as low as $185 on UShip to get them from FL to NC.

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter