• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania (5) New XR Wheels for Sale with Trim Rings & Bolts. Never mounted, no TPMS, still in original boxes. Looking to get what I paid for them. $2050

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
pm sent

oldjeepguy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys
why are you selling them?

Sponsored

OP
OP
18JLPhila

18JLPhila

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 4Xe
I bought the wheels and trim rings for a Rubicon I ordered last year. I couldn’t wait any longer and bought something else.

oldjeepguy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
why are you selling them?
I bought the wheels and trim rings for a Rubicon I ordered last year. I couldn’t wait any longer and bought something else.
are they still available? No scratches dings or anything. I have a cousin in Allentown that might be able to pick them up. Let me know. Where in Philadelphia are you? Would you meet him half way. Thanks

OP
OP
18JLPhila

18JLPhila

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 4Xe
are they still available? No scratches dings or anything. I have a cousin in Allentown that might be able to pick them up. Let me know. Where in Philadelphia are you? Would you meet him half way. Thanks
They are still available. PM’d you

oldjeepguy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok I’ll have to check when I get home. I can’t see pms on mobile app

blasius01

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon 4 door
Where at in Pennsylvania? I’m in Ohio an interested

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Still available
Willing to drop the price a bit? May be worth a drive to Philly from VA if so. Just let me know. Taking the Jeep to Australia later this year and want to put 35s on but need to keep wheels OEM for import purposes.

george33

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM, 22 Rubicon & others some stay some don't
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the size and offset?

OP
OP
18JLPhila

18JLPhila

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 4Xe
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the size and offset?
I think the offset is stamped on the back of the wheel, included in the pics I shared. If I’m reading it correctly, it’s a 12mm offset. They’re 17x8” wheels. Someone more knowledgeable on the topic than me may chime in.
Sponsored