• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona 5 - New Rubicon Wheels & Falken Wildpeak tires

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
  • Banned
Five Rubicon Wheels and 33" Falken Wildpeak M/T Tires. Coming off my 2020 Rubicon. Only 300 miles......I have new larger wheels and tires being installed next week (1/22). Tire size is LT 285/70R17 Load Range C. Never been off-road. Spare has never been on the road.

Tires still have the nibs on the tread. Not a scratch. Run smooth and well balanced. Includes lug nuts. No TPMS. $1300 OBO. Also have Rubicon Rock Sliders with all mounting bolts. Not a scratch on them. Goodyear AZ (southwest Phoenix).

PM me for more info or to talk on phone. Tom

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2217 2.JPG

IMG_4149 2.JPG

IMG_7229 2.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
  • Banned
Bump. Edited Price to $1300. Also have take-off Rubi Rails - not a scratch on anything.

OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
  • Banned
Got my new tires.....and these are ready to go! Also have Rubi Rails if you need 'em. 5 Rubi wheels and like new tires $1300. Talk to me!

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 6 Speed
Any chance you may be selling your front Rubicon steel bumper?

OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
  • Banned
I dont know where you find that I have a steel Rubi bumper for sale. I do not. I do have a front and rear rubi bumpers that I will give you if you pick them up.

I also have tires and wheels for sale.....and I have Rubi Rock Sliders for sale. BD BD BD BD.....that's all folks. ;).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
  • Banned
OK.....how about plastic front and rear bumpers and the FIVE tires and wheels for $1300. Talk me into the Rubi rails???

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 6 Speed
I dont know where you find that I have a steel Rubi bumper for sale. I do not. I do have a front and rear rubi bumpers that I will give you if you pick them up.

I also have tires and wheels for sale.....and I have Rubi Rock Sliders for sale. BD BD BD BD.....that's all folks. ;).
Awe man, I guess I just assumed ... thanks anyways!

OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
  • Banned
Bump. $1200. 5 New Rubi Wheels and Tires. Sweet deal. Local pickup only. ( Rubi rails and bumpers are sold.)

OP
OP
Foggy47

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mark as SOLD (....and not for $800....but for my $1200 price.)
Sponsored