• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia (5) JL Sport S Wheels ($200 obo)

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Located in Reston, VA.

Set of 5 JL Sport S Wheels and Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Tires. Taken off after about 10,000 miles after I got a set of Rubi take-offs (spare is brand new).

Asking $200 OBO, local pickup only (although I willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet if necessary). Thanks!

EDIT: Tires have been sold, wheels still available!

Jeep Wrangler JL (5) JL Sport S Wheels ($200 obo) tempImageLj86J3
Jeep Wrangler JL (5) JL Sport S Wheels ($200 obo) tempImageqLvUSh
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
sebythellama

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Bump - really looking to clear garage space. Price drop to $300 obo

Sponsored

Yewfool

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2DR
Are these still available? Do they still have TPMS in them?

OP
OP
sebythellama

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Are these still available? Do they still have TPMS in them?
Thanks for the reply. I actually ended up recently getting rid of the tires and forgot to update the listing. I do still have the wheels if you need that by any chance.

Yewfool

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2DR
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I was looking for a complete set so I'm going to have to pass on just the wheels

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
I'm looking for a single 17" rim to use as a spare. Would you be willing to sell just one?

Sponsored

OP
OP
sebythellama

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for a single 17" rim to use as a spare. Would you be willing to sell just one?
Sure, anything to get these out of the garage haha. Send me a PM and let’s work something out. Thanks.