• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland 5 FALKEN WILPEAK MT 285/70R17 RUBICON TAKE OFFS $650.00

Oceanum Caeruleum

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
This is a set of five Falken Wildpeak MT's, LT 285/70R17 Load Range C take-offs from my husband's Gladiator Rubicon purchased last February. Four have 5077 miles on them, the spare 0 miles. Most of the miles are pure highway driving; trip to Tampa-2200 miles and to Atlanta-1600 miles. They have never been taken off-road.

When new tread depth was 18/32'' and currently measures an average of 16.5/32''. Thus about 10% treadware to date. This makes sense as they are 50,000 mile rated tires.

The tires, sidewalls and tread are in excellent condition, nice and even wear, no major scuffs, cuts or ''chunking''. No patches or plugs. Each tire is tagged for the position they came off the truck.

Surprisingly these are very smooth and quiet tires for a MT type. They also handle quite well with great traction on wet roads. I actually like them however I have changed to a All Terrain with a higher Load Range D because of how I will primarily be using my Jeep in the future; lots of cross country towing. On May 8th, FourWHEELER Magazine published an on-line article with video about these excellent tires; 'Why the Falken Wildpeak M/T Is a Perfect Tire for Overlanding, Off-Road, 4x4, and Daily Driving Proven on Ultimate Adventure 2020 #UA2020''

These are an excellent Plug N Play upgrade for Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT Sport and Sport S Models as their stock RIM is a 17'' X 7.5'' width. Remember to keep in mind that the offset and back-spacing on Wrangler and Gladiator RIMs varies per model and axle type. Many people run 33'' tires on those models with no rubbing at full lock nor hitting the fenders at full axle articulation.

They can be mounted on a 17'' RIM measuring 7 1/2'' to 9'' in width. Their height is 32.8'' with a width of 11.0'' as measured on an 8'' RIM. Load range C, 6-ply with MAX of 2755 lbs load per tire at 50 PSI. Weight per tire is 61.3 lbs. Service description 116/113Q

My Price is $650.00 If New retail would be around $220.00 each or a total of $1100.00 PLUS Taxes for all five. That's a nice 40% discount with only 10% use and 90% of the tread left to go.
Local pickup is preferred. I am located on Maryland's Eastern Shore near Ocean City about 2.5 to 3 hours from Baltimore, DC or Philly. I would consider driving a short distance to meet with a buyer. Better yet come on down to Ocean City, pick up the tires, then go enjoy our beaches. I will ship them to the buyer if desired, on the buyer's dime. But I'd estimate it would be pricey to do so.

DSC02393.JPG

DSC02387.JPG

DSC02388.JPG

DSC02389.JPG

DSC02390.JPG

DSC02391.JPG

20210508_152445.jpg

20210507_140022.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Oceanum Caeruleum

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My Bad. Should have marked this entry as ''SOLD". Guy named Pierre DiLecto bought them about 3 days after they were listed. But thanks for your interest.
Sponsored