• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York 5 Brand New Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35 x 12.5 x 17 with KMC XD Holeshot Wheels

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Well, I tried but don't like the ride so I'm going back to stock.
For sale 5 KMC XD Holeshot rims 17 x9 with 5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35 x 12.5 x 17 Load E.
Driven very little. Don't like the feel of the bigger tires with my manual. Feels slow. THey're coming off.
I really need to get rid of these as my husband is ready to kill me (lol) after spending all this money.
I never went on a trail or anything. Just back and forth to work.
$2100 Long Island, NY Pick up only

Will consider selling tires only for $ 1200

upload_2019-3-13_19-18-41.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What donā€™t you like about them?
I like the tires. I just don't like the way the jeep rides with them. I think they're too big and heavy for me.
I know plenty of people run big tires all the time but it just doesn't sit well with me on a manual transmission. I'm old lol.
They look badass though.

p3rs1st

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I like the tires. I just don't like the way the jeep rides with them. I think they're too big and heavy for me.
I know plenty of people run big tires all the time but it just doesn't sit well with me on a manual transmission. I'm old lol.
They look badass though.
Dang! I wish I was closer, I'd take these in a heart beat. Picking up my '19 JLU MOAB tomorrow and these are the tires I'm about to order, I'd probably settle for those rims too for the price. No way of shipping? I know it get expensive :(

NewBlueJLU

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Iā€™m interested and on LI as well

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
You can probably find a shipping service that will pick up at the seller's and palletize it for truck shipment.

OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m interested and on LI as well
Well they are available. These top looks real bad ass. Just a little heavy for my taste. I love the rims but donā€™t think a 9 inch will work with stock tires. Need something smaller.
Let me know if you want em.

OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang! I wish I was closer, I'd take these in a heart beat. Picking up my '19 JLU MOAB tomorrow and these are the tires I'm about to order, I'd probably settle for those rims too for the price. No way of shipping? I know it get expensive :(
Shipping would be a lot i think. of course i could look into it. There must be a carrier option that would do it cheap.
Sponsored