Sponsored

5.5 offset on 35x12.50 tires and 2” Mopar lift?

WattsofJeep

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL eco diesel
I just purchased the 2” Mopar lift for my 21’ eco diesel sport, and need to order rims & tires by tomorrow to keep the install date. I want to run 35x12.50 tires on 17x9 rims with 5.5 backspace (to keep the tires close to the flares). Can anyone confirm this will work without any rubbing issues?

Thanks again everyone!
Sponsored

MonopoliJLUR

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I just purchased the 2” Mopar lift for my 21’ eco diesel sport, and need to order rims & tires by tomorrow to keep the install date. I want to run 35x12.50 tires on 17x9 rims with 5.5 backspace (to keep the tires close to the flares). Can anyone confirm this will work without any rubbing issues?

Thanks again everyone!
that will be more than enough for 35s, the mopar 2 inch lift is basically a 3-3.5 inch lift on the sports, since they base it off how much it’ll add to a rubicon, and you will have plenty of room for 35s

Also just so you know that wheel setup will stick out a bit I believe

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
that will be more than enough for 35s, the mopar 2 inch lift is basically a 3-3.5 inch lift on the sports, since they base it off how much it’ll add to a rubicon, and you will have plenty of room for 35s

Also just so you know that wheel setup will stick out a bit I believe
That's quite a bit of backspacing for the narrower non-Rubicon axles, I believe you will have contact issues at full coil flex.
Sponsored