• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

5 - 315/70/17 BFG KO2’s (DFW area)

Never3nuff

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR , '18 Jaguar F-Pace S
Occupation
retired
Sale Pending

9B6167B3-7FF1-42E8-BC43-C8B628A44C44.jpeg
8D4CB320-3FE0-48FD-9CBB-21C675AAB740.jpeg
9B45802C-EF04-4F36-9B57-D66A33FC9B4C.jpeg
AEF6DC10-FF36-4958-8271-5111ED8B5D70.jpeg
A3D128EA-EB2B-4AD8-A84D-6CE76E5FCBDC.jpeg
62D3AFEC-BD62-4081-B553-379D8664C40A.jpeg

Selling my 315/70/17 BFG KO2’s. They are load range E. They were on my Jeep less than 2 weeks. I ended up getting 37’s so these need to go. $975 for all 5. Local sale in the DFW area.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cdavison82

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Granite Mettalic
Chad, this is Christopher I was talking to you yesterday on Facebook about these. I see you want to sell locally which makes sense, I wouldn't want to drive either. Ive got a guy in Fort Worth that wants my stock take offs and is going to pick these up from you and bring to me in Waco. He will pay you, this is no scam, just a lucky situation for me that this guy saw my listing and wanted my tires. You offered me $900 yesterday, does that still work? My Jeep comes in Monday/Tuesday so we are going to try and meet up in Waco Thursday or Friday to be safe. Let me know ASAP so I can find something else and let this guy know. Im currently searching for Raptor take offs to get the 'C' range but haven't been successful.

OP
OP
Never3nuff

Never3nuff

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR , '18 Jaguar F-Pace S
Occupation
retired
Chad, this is Christopher I was talking to you yesterday on Facebook about these. I see you want to sell locally which makes sense, I wouldn't want to drive either. Ive got a guy in Fort Worth that wants my stock take offs and is going to pick these up from you and bring to me in Waco. He will pay you, this is no scam, just a lucky situation for me that this guy saw my listing and wanted my tires. You offered me $900 yesterday, does that still work? My Jeep comes in Monday/Tuesday so we are going to try and meet up in Waco Thursday or Friday to be safe. Let me know ASAP so I can find something else and let this guy know. Im currently searching for Raptor take offs to get the 'C' range but haven't been successful.

Yeah that works for me. I will hang on to them for you.

cdavison82

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that works for me. I will hang on to them for you.
Where are you located Chad? Trying to coordinate with this other guy to make sure he is on board. PM me or reply to my Facebook messenger. Thanks

cdavison82

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never mind he flaked out waiting.
Sponsored