4xe tire size change issue

Sahara4xeland

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport XR.
Hi! I changed my tires for some rubi's take offs on my sahara 4xe on sunday. Yesterday my ECRI came in and i changed the tire size according to the instructions. It registered everything beautifully. This moring I went to work and had a code for abs and traction control.... did i missed a step? All i did was to change the tire size let the program run and write on the computer and then i shut the car off as per the instructions...
Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Hi! I changed my tires for some rubi's take offs on my sahara 4xe on sunday. Yesterday my ECRI came in and i changed the tire size according to the instructions. It registered everything beautifully. This moring I went to work and had a code for abs and traction control.... did i missed a step? All i did was to change the tire size let the program run and write on the computer and then i shut the car off as per the instructions...
Was the programmer specific for the 4xe?

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Not that i know. it is specific for the JLU... is the ECRI programmer
The reason I asked is because I suspect that a programmer would have to be specific for the 4xe (or updated to be able to program the 4xe). I've seem several posts to that point (people waiting for programmers that work for the 4xe)

OP
OP

Sahara4xeland

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport XR.
Hopefully i did not screw up something mayor and can be reverted back when they update the software

OP
OP

Sahara4xeland

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport XR.
So I reset to my previous setting when i got home from work and I was able to clear the Christmas tree on my dash.... the people of ECRI were fantastic in helping me out with amazing customer service! Hopefully soon they can figure this out for the 4xe and i can use their product !!!
Sponsored