Sponsored

4xe Suspension Trade with RC 2.5 lift on sport

kr996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
Hey all! I just bought a 22 Sahara 4xe and will be selling my 2018 JLU Sport to the dealership. I had put a Rough Country 2.5” lift and 35in tires on the JLU less than a year ago and they are still in good condition. Since the dealership appraisal didn’t care that I had the lift on I was wondering if it would be possible to trade out the tires and lift with what comes stock on the 4xe.

any thoughts on this / has anyone done anything similar?
Sponsored

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF
Due to the battery weight of the 4XE you likely wouldn’t see 2.5” of lift from the RC JLU 2.5” lift kit on that Jeep. Nearly all lifts will say if they’re for JLUs or JLU 4XEs specifically (or at least the bigger brands will). Id recommend putting it back to stock if you could and just sell the lift for what you could get. If you don’t want to do that, then just leave it. But the wheels and tires, id put on there. I believe 35s will fit on the 4XEs without lift but I may be wrong. Maybe not on the Sahara 4XEs? My apologies if not.

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
When Rough Country, good shape and re-use is in the same sentence, I would say you might want to leave it on and let it be the next owners problem.

KevinC
Sponsored