Sponsored

4xe, service eletric hybird system, service charging (issues resolved on the spot)

Trident1231

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler sahara
Occupation
Dental hygienist
Hey guys big update here. Was -25 tonight, just finished work my 4xe rubi wouldn't start. Tried for 10 minutes to start the jeep up wouldn't start. Tried numerous things disconnected the battery etc. Waited in the cold for 1 frigging hour because I called road side assistance. Literally 5min before he came I was fuming and frustrated and started moving the transmission lever and yelling "f### this car , f###k everything, while I moving the transmission lever I pressed start and it started. So there's your quick fix. To fix this move the the transmission lever up in down in park and press start engine and it'll turn on. Of course taking the jeep to the dealer to get this fixed but I'd recommend trying this if your in the same situation as me. Will update with what the dealer will tell me. As ridiculous as this sounds, it's happened to me twice in a span of a week. But it does work. Let me know if anyone else has this issue
Sponsored

Last edited: