4xe Seat Covers

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
It doesn’t look like there are any options out there for seat covers yet (specifically, seat covers that fit the rear seat). I emailed Bartact a few weeks ago and they didn’t give me any estimate on when they’d have seat covers for the 4xe. Has anyone heard anything or found some that fit?
Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yeah, I don't think any of these upholstry/seat cover manufacturers have gotten their hands on the back seat of a 4xe yet. I think that's the holdup. However, you'd think they could easily get the dimensions directly from Jeep and make the adjustments. Maybe have a few people test them out real quick, and presto. I really love my Rough Country neoprene seat covers on my JLU and don't want to have my Rubi 4xe unprotected from 3 kids and a dog.

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Occupation
Software
I got an email from Bartact a week ago. Sal said they will begin working on the rear covers for the 4xe after they finish the front seats for the Mojave. He is guessing 2 to 3 months for them to be ready.

In the meantime, I am quite happy with the front seat covers from Bartact.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Bumpity Bump. Anyone find anything that works on our back row yet?

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I search every week or so and still haven’t found anything for the rear seat.
Yeah, I even reached out to Rough Country to see what their plans were. I had a set of their Neoprene's on my last Jeep and they were fantastic. They have no plans to release anything anytime soon it appears. Oh well, time to practice my worst attribute...patience. I think the only thing I've found are from Katzkin, costs the same as if I'd have optioned it from the factory.

OP
OP
Ron93YJ

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Just an updated. Bartact told me at least another month until they have a rear seat cover to fit the 4xe

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Has anyone seen rear seat covers yet?
Back on Jan 27th I emailed Bartact about seat covers. It seems they just need a rear seat to make a pattern from. Not sure what is so hard about getting their hands on one. If anyone is in their area (Murrieta, CA?) and feels like helping your brothers and sisters out, you should contact them and volunteer your rear seat as a pattern. Here's the email I got back from Sal:

We are trying to get ahold of a rear bench to make patterns off of. As soon as we can get ahold of one it will take about a month to do patterns and get them ready to go into production

As soon as we get them finished we will have them on the website.

Have a good day.
Sal Marchese
951-319-4008

https://www.bartact.com

Would really love to get my seats covered...I feel like I'm on borrowed time! :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ron93YJ

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Back on Jan 27th I emailed Bartact about seat covers. It seems they just need a rear seat to make a pattern from. Not sure what is so hard about getting their hands on one. If anyone is in their area (Murrieta, CA?) and feels like helping your brothers and sisters out, you should contact them and volunteer your rear seat as a pattern. Here's the email I got back from Sal:

We are trying to get ahold of a rear bench to make patterns off of. As soon as we can get ahold of one it will take about a month to do patterns and get them ready to go into production

As soon as we get them finished we will have them on the website.

Have a good day.
Sal Marchese
951-319-4008

https://www.bartact.com

Would really love to get my seats covered...I feel like I'm on borrowed time! :)
That’s funny. I was told months ago that they had a rear seat and that they were working on designing a cover.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
That’s funny. I was told months ago that they had a rear seat and that they were working on designing a cover.
I think I recall seeing someone post something along those lines months ago which was why I followed up with them. Perhaps whoever they had lined up to provide a seat moved or sold the Jeep or backed out? Who knows? Just not sure why it's taking so long for one of these neoprene seat makers to come out with something. Doesn't seem like it should be this hard.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I think I recall seeing someone post something along those lines months ago which was why I followed up with them. Perhaps whoever they had lined up to provide a seat moved or sold the Jeep or backed out? Who knows? Just not sure why it's taking so long for one of these neoprene seat makers to come out with something. Doesn't seem like it should be this hard.
Just to bump this, but Bartact replied to me this afternoon that they are still looking for a 4xe rear seat to make a pattern off for their sear covers. Surely there's someone near them in So Cal who has a bench they could let Bartact use for this isn't there? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Smurf

First Name
Smurf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe (exp delivery end of Jan 2022)
I took the Yogi rear seat cover out of my Forester and put it in my 4xe, and I think it fits relatively "perfectly." I mean, as perfectly as it ever fit in the Forester.

I need to get one of those Bartec covers at least for my passenger seat, though, as dog nails are no joke on black leather (I would honestly have gotten cloth seats, but not an option on the 4xe.)

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I took the Yogi rear seat cover out of my Forester and put it in my 4xe, and I think it fits relatively "perfectly." I mean, as perfectly as it ever fit in the Forester.

I need to get one of those Bartec covers at least for my passenger seat, though, as dog nails are no joke on black leather (I would honestly have gotten cloth seats, but not an option on the 4xe.)
My 4xe Rubicon has cloth seats. You must have the High Altitude?
Sponsored