Sponsored

4xe Sahara lease special on Jeep website @ $249/month $4k down?

iwillwillu

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I wish I could take advantage of the lease deal. I had fraud on my account and credit took a hit now I'm not even within the range of lease eligibility.
Sponsored

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Better off putting the down payment they want in in Dogecoin for a couple days or weeks.

Last week I cashed out some Doge for my down payment. Now would be worth 2x that. :(.

Hindsight, so wow.

Jeepsnhorses

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
You can do better than the website deal. I am ordering a Rubicon 4xe with $59.5k sticker and it will be ~$395/month with nothing paid up front except the first payment, all taxes and fees rolled into the lease and that includes 8.375% tax rate. PM me if you want the sales guy's info, he's great and well known on the forum. With $4k down on the same deal it would be ~$200/month.
Hey, I sent you a PM for the Sale's guy info!

Anyone else have success with the guy that dgoldenz reference and got the price above? how was your experience?

Jeepsnhorses

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Based on an MSRP of that, I'm going to guess the invoice is around $49,850.

So lease payment of around $315 before tax, with no cash down payment (assuming they waive the acquisition fee)
Is this still true? a local dealer of mine told me they stopped doing affiliate pricing? may be B.S.?
do you have a recommendation for a dealer that can get that pricing you referenced?

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Is this still true? a local dealer of mine told me they stopped doing affiliate pricing? may be B.S.?
do you have a recommendation for a dealer that can get that pricing you referenced?
Dealers have the option to give affiliate pricing. You are going to have to buy out of state to get a good deal. I tried all of the dealers in AZ and nobody wanted to move off MSRP so I ordered mine from a dealer in WA, flew up there when it came in and drove it back. Reach out to Abe from Clutch on leasehakr.com. he is a broker and can get you a sweet deal with zero hassle.

Sponsored

Jeepsnhorses

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Dealers have the option to give affiliate pricing. You are going to have to buy out of state to get a good deal. I tried all of the dealers in AZ and nobody wanted to move off MSRP so I ordered mine from a dealer in WA, flew up there when it came in and drove it back. Reach out to Abe from Clutch on leasehakr.com. he is a broker and can get you a sweet deal with zero hassle.
Thanks. What kind of pricing (monthly, what was due at signing) did you get on your lease, miles, original MSRP?

Jeepsnhorses

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hi everyone. I am looking to lease my first Wrangler. I'm extremely interested in this special they're advertising on the jeep website. $249/month for the 4xe sahara ($3,995 due at lease signing). Has anyone been able to actually get this deal? I also noticed it was for 10k miles and 36 months. Does anyone have a line on how much that'd increase monthly for 15k miles instead?
(I am from Socal)
did you ever find a dealer for the lease offer above?

Jeepsnhorses

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
how do you contact him? I went to the site..that doesn't seem to be a valid domain. Hope this isn't a scam reply?
there is a site called leasehacker...if you mean that. If so, how do you contact an abe and who is clutch? lol it seems like a generic site, pardon my ignorance if you're not a scammer!

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Thanks, I figured out how the website works and contacted "Clutch".
Not a scam! yeah sorry i misspelled leasehackr. Abe will take care of you.
I got Mine from Bud Clary in WA using Phillip Olson but he no longer works at the dealership. When I ordered the MSRP was 57425 but when it was built and ultimately delivered the MSRP was 59235. My selling price was 50800. I put 1000 down when I placed the order, nothing else at delivery, and I pay $410/month taxes included for a 36 month 12K mile lease. I got in before these things went crazy and people were ordering them left and right so pricing isn't as good right now as what I got. Clutch will get you good pricing without any hassle, I would go that route if I were in your shoes.

Sponsored

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk Elite and Wrangler
You can do better than the website deal. I am ordering a Rubicon 4xe with $59.5k sticker and it will be ~$395/month with nothing paid up front except the first payment, all taxes and fees rolled into the lease and that includes 8.375% tax rate. PM me if you want the sales guy's info, he's great and well known on the forum. With $4k down on the same deal it would be ~$200/month.
I am looking at leasing a 4xe and came across your post. Can you please send me his contact info.

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk Elite and Wrangler
Not a scam! yeah sorry i misspelled leasehackr. Abe will take care of you.
I got Mine from Bud Clary in WA using Phillip Olson but he no longer works at the dealership. When I ordered the MSRP was 57425 but when it was built and ultimately delivered the MSRP was 59235. My selling price was 50800. I put 1000 down when I placed the order, nothing else at delivery, and I pay $410/month taxes included for a 36 month 12K mile lease. I got in before these things went crazy and people were ordering them left and right so pricing isn't as good right now as what I got. Clutch will get you good pricing without any hassle, I would go that route if I were in your shoes.
Can you send me his contact information please.

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am looking at leasing a 4xe and came across your post. Can you please send me his contact info.
That was a while ago, deals have changed and pricing went up. I didn't order it because of the price increase. Got a 392 instead.
Sponsored