Sponsored

4xe Sahara lease special on Jeep website @ $249/month $4k down?

xkaila

First Name
Kaila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hi everyone. I am looking to lease my first Wrangler. I'm extremely interested in this special they're advertising on the jeep website. $249/month for the 4xe sahara ($3,995 due at lease signing). Has anyone been able to actually get this deal? I also noticed it was for 10k miles and 36 months. Does anyone have a line on how much that'd increase monthly for 15k miles instead?
(I am from Socal)
Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Hi everyone. I am looking to lease my first Wrangler. I'm extremely interested in this special they're advertising on the jeep website. $249/month for the 4xe sahara ($3,995 due at lease signing). Has anyone been able to actually get this deal? I also noticed it was for 10k miles and 36 months. Does anyone have a line on how much that'd increase monthly for 15k miles instead?
(I am from Socal)
Dm'd you.

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You can do better than the website deal. I am ordering a Rubicon 4xe with $59.5k sticker and it will be ~$395/month with nothing paid up front except the first payment, all taxes and fees rolled into the lease and that includes 8.375% tax rate. PM me if you want the sales guy's info, he's great and well known on the forum. With $4k down on the same deal it would be ~$200/month.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
You can do better than the website deal. I am ordering a Rubicon 4xe with $59.5k sticker and it will be ~$395/month with nothing paid up front except the first payment, all taxes and fees rolled into the lease and that includes 8.375% tax rate. PM me if you want the sales guy's info, he's great and well known on the forum. With $4k down on the same deal it would be ~$200/month.
I am in the same boat. You should be able to get the same level of pre-incentive discount (5-7% below invoice) as purchases BEFORE the $7500 incentive. Assuming rates stay similar when my truck grounds here in the PNW, I will be at ~$388 due and $388/month including tax at 10.5% on the monthly on a $55.5k sticker. That also includes $800 in upfront taxes on the $7500 rebate and another $800 in registration fees, all rolled into the lease.

Some dealers are going to absolutely try and pretend the $7500 rebate is all you get for leasing and not discount the truck at all - don't let that happen!

OP
OP

xkaila

First Name
Kaila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I am in the same boat. You should be able to get the same level of pre-incentive discount (5-7% below invoice) as purchases BEFORE the $7500 incentive. Assuming rates stay similar when my truck grounds here in the PNW, I will be at ~$388 due and $388/month including tax at 10.5% on the monthly on a $55.5k sticker. That also includes $800 in upfront taxes on the $7500 rebate and another $800 in registration fees, all rolled into the lease.

Some dealers are going to absolutely try and pretend the $7500 rebate is all you get for leasing and not discount the truck at all - don't let that happen!
Yeah my current lease is up in August so I'm trying to do my due diligence now and see what other people are able to get and go from there. I worked out an awsome deal on my current car (though it's a subaru) and am looking to do the same with the Jeep. Reason I'm leasing again is because I'm interested in the all electric when it comes out, so I just want to lease in the meantime and still stay as green as possible.

Were you able to get 15k miles per year vs 10k miles on your lease?

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Yeah my current lease is up in August so I'm trying to do my due diligence now and see what other people are able to get and go from there. I worked out an awsome deal on my current car (though it's a subaru) and am looking to do the same with the Jeep. Reason I'm leasing again is because I'm interested in the all electric when it comes out, so I just want to lease in the meantime and still stay as green as possible.

Were you able to get 15k miles per year vs 10k miles on your lease?
My lease is 10k per year. Residual is 3% less for 15k which would likely be $40/month more.

BluJay

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
Just leased one last week using this exact same deal and it worked out to $341 per month (not including tax) with my Sarhar at an MSRP of 55k.

$3.995 Down + First Months Payment
$341 Per Month
36 Months @ 10k Miles per year
Residual value of around 36k @ end of lease.

Hope that helps!

Brack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
(I am from Socal)

Brack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I can’t find a participating dealer for the $249/ month lease special. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I’m in CA.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I can’t find a participating dealer for the $249/ month lease special. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I’m in CA.
You should actually be able to do better, like others have pointed out about. But your question was a CA focused one. Don't focus on the "lease deal" though.

In CA they don't discount as heavily as other parts of the country, but easy to get 1% under invoice with affiliate (or tread lightly) pricing.

And then in CA there is a $1,500 clean fuel rewards rebate. This is on top of the federal tax credit of $7,500 that they will also take off the purchase price (cap cost).

The one Jeep is advertising is a 4xe Sahara with no options (MSRP $49,490 and Invoice $47,166). So first you have to ask is that what you want or you'd like to add some options eg a color that is not white. This won't impact the "deal" so option as you like, and have them order it for you.

When I plug all that in, assuming they give you a money factor (interest rate) without a markup which is currently 0.00203, and with their assumption you will put $3,745 down (hint: you shouldn't) - it shows a monthly payment of around $175 before tax. This would be for a 36 month / 10K mile a year lease through CCAP.

Hope that helps.

(PS - they are also waiving the $595 ish acquisition fee right now, so i took that out above - not sure how long that will be applicable for though)

Sponsored

Brack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question! The Wrangler I really want, has an MSRP of $52,480. To make sure I understand, I should be sure the Invoice price is reduced by the credit of $7,500, and if I don’t put anything down, what would a ballpark payment be? I’ve never leased a vehicle before, so I’m sorry for all of the questions. Thanks again for all of the great information!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question! The Wrangler I really want, has an MSRP of $52,480. To make sure I understand, I should be sure the Invoice price is reduced by the credit of $7,500, and if I don’t put anything down, what would a ballpark payment be? I’ve never leased a vehicle before, so I’m sorry for all of the questions. Thanks again for all of the great information!
Not a problem. The dealer should be able to provide you with the build sheet that will show you the MSRP and the Invoice price (they call it FWP on the sheet). You can also use the spreadsheet in this thread to build your jeep and it gives you MSRP and Invoice:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ng-worksheets-for-2021-jl-jlu-wrangler.52566/

The first thing you are going to do is negotiate the sales price of the jeep (the leasing part can come later). For this you need to agree on the sales price with the dealer.

A lot of people on this forum with use affiliated pricing for this either through an affiliation they have or an organization you can join called Tread Lightly. Here's a list of affiliates:
https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

And then you'd go to this website to get a control number for the dealer:
https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/

Once you have an agreed upon sales price, then you can talk to the dealer about how you plan to buy the jeep. In this case lease it. Tell them you have great credit and expect to get the "buy rate" for the Money Factor (MF) through CCAP (Chrysler Capital). The lease residual is fixed and you can check what that should be and the MF here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussi...2021-jeep-wrangler-lease-deals-and-prices/p26

With that the main other variable is fees, and in CA the dealer doc fee is limited to $85. So at this point just ask them to send you a screen shot of their lease screen showing all these inputs.

You can check the lease calculation using this:

http://www.ridewithg.com/calculator/

As to your question on the tax credit. The lease is based on what is called the Adjusted Capitalized Cost (think of it as the sales price). The lower this is the lower the lease payment will be. The Federal Tax Credit of $7,500 that would get yourself if buying the jeep, is applied by CCAP as a reduction in your sales price (ie a reduction in your capitalized cost) - which is a good thing. The CA clean fuel reward $1,500 - https://cleanfuelreward.com/ - is also applied against and reduces the cap cost - so a good thing too!

Again - get a screen shot or photo from their internal system to show you all the details - to make sure they don't put in some bogus fee and rip you off.

Final note for you - don't put any money down. Sure the payment will be a bit higher, but why put all that money down up front?? Use that money for something else, and you also don't run the risk of losing it if the jeep gets wrecked or something.

Good luck!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Based on an MSRP of that, I'm going to guess the invoice is around $49,850.

So lease payment of around $315 before tax, with no cash down payment (assuming they waive the acquisition fee)

Brack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Based on an MSRP of that, I'm going to guess the invoice is around $49,850.

So lease payment of around $315 before tax, with no cash down payment (assuming they waive the acquisition fee)

Brack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Wow! So nice of you to take the time out of your day to provide me with this information! Many thanks!!!
Sponsored